Predict The Score Of Falcon Vs. Panties

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly we need to blow carolina out the water to keep us relavant..im talking about 48-3 type of game like the bucs got blew out last week by the 49ers. We need to make a statement that we should be taken seriously.

Meh. This ain't college and there's no style points. Of course I'd LOVE to see us drop 56 on them, but the W is all that matters. Besides, it might be more beneficial to the team right now if they aren't considered relevant. Flying under the radar and all that....

You people predicting the Panthers winning are crazy. Yes, winning in the Dome is not impossible, but it's way too hard for a team like Carolina. The few times Matt got beat there, it was by great teams, and Carolina is far from that. Also, we never lose back to back games at homes under Ryan. It's unheard of, and we will walk away with this win. I can guarantee it. The Panthers may have a chance in Charlotte, but they won't win here, and Cam will walk off the field crying like he always does. Sorry, it's the truth.

35-18

You sir will be rudely awakened.

considering mularkey will probably start the game with carbon copies of the two successful drives against gb..........might use the second one first as his trickery..................i think we flunk bad...and then matt throws two picks........turner sucks and the panties make us look like peewee football....and we lose the team for good

I think the Panthers offense will have an easier time with our defense than our MM/Ryan offense will have with the Panther defense. Falcons lose, 37-31. Monday morning the FO/Smitty will be exulting over the 31 points scored on offense, then brushing off questions about the defense by blaming it on the number of injuries we have along with one or two "isolated" breakdowns which unfortunately resulted in TDs...concluding with, "...As we've said before this is a process. There are a lot of games left. We'll look at the film and fix the problems, blah, blah, blah..."

Edited by PokerSteve
Guest Negatorris

You sir will be rudely awakened.

Don't disappear when the final score is shown.

Panthers draft Cam Newton and now all the fans suddenly believe they can beat anyone.

Edited by roddy_jones

Right now we're at LEAST as talented as the Falcons, more talented than the Bucs, and with an offseason or two should be right there with the Saints. Plus, I like out coaching staff better than the Bucs and Falcons.

I really think within 2-3 years the NFC South will be a battle between the Panthers & Saints. Falcons have a ton of talent, but they'll never be an elite team year in/year out with their current coaching staff.

If it weren't for the injuries we've had on defense we'd be 3-2 at the worst right now, if not 4-1. I've been saying it for a few weeks now, but I feel like we're the 2nd best team in the division based on the way the Bucs and Falcons have played. Bucs are vastly overrated; I mean, getting blown out by the 49ers? Really? At least you guys lost to the Packers. Then again, you also lost to the Bucs themselves...

We've played every team tough and haven't lost by more than a TD, including against two of the best teams in the NFC in the Saints and Packers. Top-5 offense, but 18th ranked defense due to injuries.

Falcons should be right there with the Saints, but their coaching staff is holding them back.