The "lets Trade For Carson Palmer" Thread!

chrisean

Mike Brown isn't trading Carson Palmer. Said it before the season. Said it in preseason when his value was at its highest. He's old school. It's about the principle with Mike Brown. He isn't going to let any player strong arm their way out of town.

A few years ago, when Chad Ochocinco was still Johnson, we ranted and raved the whole off season, begged Bill Belichick, Philly, the Redskins, anyone who would listen to trade for him. During the Super Bowl, he went up and down press row on every radio show and trashed the Bengals. The Redskins offered Mike Brown two 1st Round Draft picks and he wouldn't budge.

I think it would be a fantastic decision! Send them Matt or Turner or something. Palmer would take us DEEP into the playoffs. your thoughts...

You never trade for a older player. You want the most mileage from your investment. You want younger.

I want to see how Terrelle Pryor plays, now that he should be available for the raiders to use. I would even trade for a Cam Newton.

I really hope this is a joke, because if it isn't we some sad sad fans. Matt ryan is not our problem, mike smith even said there was a comunication problem in the third qtr. I still stand by this being Mike Malurkey's fault, he is too predictible. even thhough we played a new scheme, the packers defense figured out what we were doing, and locked that up. I guarentee if we have a great OC like the pats, packs, saints, lions, then i know the untalented players would be noticed and replaced for good ones. I believe with the right tools, matt ryan can strive, and i dont wanna be that fan that has to say "yup thats matt ryan, the qb we traded. Knocking us out of the playoffs and winning the superbowl".

Go Falcons

I'm thinking about the deep ball. I'm watching NFL replay and Schaub and crappy J Campbell can get the ball to their mediocre receivers far better than Ryan can to our stud receivers. I know it's MM's fault, I do...but Ryan's arm is weak, even up against Campbell's...I'm very saddened by this season. I expected so much. When are we going to cut Decoud?

I'm thinking about the deep ball. I'm watching NFL replay and Schaub and crappy J Campbell can get the ball to their mediocre receivers far better than Ryan can to our stud receivers. I know it's MM's fault, I do...but Ryan's arm is weak, even up against Campbell's...I'm very saddened by this season. I expected so much. When are we going to cut Decoud?

Decoud is going to be perma ST player bro. No need to cut him, just don't play him him in front of Sanders or Moore.

Ryan arm+deep ball accuracy is the worst in the NFL and only comparable to Matt Leinart.

1 - Matt is our QB for years to come as long as he stays healthy 2- I do like the idea, BUT, he wants to start & I would take him as a backup. 3- Trade? They won't, my offer? Eric Weems may get it done. I feel his worth is at his peak, besides, with KO rule, how many is he going to return, a return man is a dime a dozen. 4- We need OL in the worst way! 5- He hasn't been the same since he was hurt a few years ago.

So you wanna trade the guy who has gotten us to the playoffs two out of three years starting in the league for a QB that you don't even know if he is working out, or what mental state he is in? I mean for someone to whine about not getting traded to the point of sitting out the season and basically saying "Fine, I'll take my ball and go home if you don't trade me" is asinine and shows his mental capacity for leadership. No thank you. The stupidity of some of these threads regarding Ryan is reaching epic proportions.

So you wanna trade the guy who has gotten us to the playoffs two out of three years starting in the league for a QB that you don't even know if he is working out, or what mental state he is in? I mean for someone to whine about not getting traded to the point of sitting out the season and basically saying "Fine, I'll take my ball and go home if you don't trade me" is asinine and shows his mental capacity for leadership. No thank you. The stupidity of some of these threads regarding Ryan is reaching epic proportions.

Agreed...and I'd bet the house that fewer than 1% of these dolts ever put on a jock strap and shoulder pads.

No, most of these guys are armchair GM's that know exactly what will make this franchise move, because they have done these moves a thousand times over on Madden, and it always works there...eg:

I trade Ryan for a 1 and a 2, from say Cleveland

Then trade Turner for a 1 from Jacksonville

Then draft the best QB and RB and superbowl!!!!

Problem is, this isn't Madden and guys don't come with AI that picks up the playbook overnight...like em or hate him...Ryan is the QB of this franchise for the next 10+ years. You can whine, stomp your feet, fold your arms, lay on the floor and kick the ground all you want...but those are the facts