Halftime And In-Game Adjustments

Anyone who bears to rewatch these debacles care to offer their takes on what's going on in the 2nd halves of these games?

From what i have gathered from the GB game is our offense couldn't overcome the switch to man-to-man coverage on 1st and 2nd down when GB sold out to stop turner. any other obvious points to make?

Anyone who bears to rewatch these debacles care to offer their takes on what's going on in the 2nd halves of these games?

From what i have gathered from the GB game is our offense couldn't overcome the switch to man-to-man coverage on 1st and 2nd down when GB sold out to stop turner. any other obvious points to make?

I thought we had WRs that could be man to man coverage...LOLOL!!! But you are right. GB says that they took a gamble to man up the WR and bump em at the line. They shut us down afterwards with one simple adjustment. At least they were willing to address the problem. Our staff does nothing, it seems, to counter such moves...SMH.