Talk About "insult To Injury"...

BirdzEyeView

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And one more thing, am I the only one who thinks this are the perfect comments to get this team going?

This is out time to show up, just like the Cowboys and Niners back in the day, the Packers are the hump we will have to get over to make it to the SB just like the Cowboys were the hump the Niners had to get over.

I don't know man...maybe.

A lot of concerns with this team...some that you just can't change over night.

And one more thing, am I the only one who thinks this are the perfect comments to get this team going?

This is out time to show up, just like the Cowboys and Niners back in the day, the Packers are the hump we will have to get over to make it to the SB just like the Cowboys were the hump the Niners had to get over.

Roddy's comments sure got the Pack more motivated, who knows?

I'm tired of getting our a$$es handed to us only to have THIS type of crap thrown at us! Our players need to start showing MORE HEART going forward!! My apologies, if this has been posted already...

http://espn.go.com/b...atlanta-falcons

B.J. Raji rips on Atlanta Falcons

By Pat Yasinskas

Apparently, Aaron Rodgers wasn’t the only member of the Green Bay Packers that took offense to some preseason comments by Atlanta receiver Roddy White.

Green Bay defensive lineman B.J. Raji had some pretty harsh words for the Falcons after the Packers won Sunday night’s game, 25-14.

"Now that we abused them, for the second time in a row, at their home, there’s nothing really to do,” Raji said. “If they want to play us again, tell them to come up to Lambeau [Field]. That’s it. That’s how we’re doing it.”

Raji said he doesn’t view the Falcons as a rival.

“They have a long way to go,” Raji said. “For it to be a rivalry, you have to win meaningful games. They’re just another opponent. They have a long way to go. I wouldn’t talk like this, but when people don’t respect you, I don’t take it lying down. Those people don’t respect us, so, in turn, I’m not going to give them any respect.”

I don't really see nothing wrong with what he said. How are we a rivalry? They kicked our azz 2 times were we are supposed to be unbeatable. We have a long way to go, that has been proven so far with the play on the field this year. And last but not least, we don't win any meaningful games. BJ didn't say nothing that most falcon fans already know. Plus he is talking with a Lombardi in his possession.

"...you have to win meaningful games". No we haven't, from MNF against the Saints last year up through Sunday night. Coach, the sky is not falling but we have to do something about us continuing to fall off the biggest stages. Thanks for your comments about looking closly at every player...most of us still have faith!

I don't know man...maybe.

A lot of concerns with this team...some that you just can't change over night.

I agree, but imo the biggest problem with this team is execution of plays and doing it consistently.

Teams are not just flat about better than the Falcons talent wise. I mean we go up 14-0 on the Packers when we execute and it looked easy. Before I thought when we got turnovers we just happen to get them, now we are getting them every single game..

I may be wrong but I feel that the Falcons biggest problem right now is playing a full 60 minutes, I also believe once we put it together for 60 minutes then this team wont look back and we will hit the gas.

I think we have a great opportunity to win our next 3. 10 wins should get us in, doesnt always but the majority of the time you get 10 and your in. So the goal is very simple, take it one game at a time and execute for 60 minutes, we do that and I believe we will when 8 more.

Rodgers is a big *****. Can't believe no one has ever made anything of him completely ignoring that lady last year who had breast cancer. All she wanted was his autograph.

Uh oh, we have a Lions fan here waiting to rip on us in a few weeks when the Lions front 4 will eat our O up. Gulp.

Roddy's comments sure got the Pack more motivated, who knows?

If we cant put a 60 minute game together now after the comments then we never will.

I'm not saying those comments should be a thing that propels us to play better, Im saying those comments are the type that make you want to see that team again and in our case that will only be in the playoffs and at 2-3 we have no choice but to start playing good right now.

Perfect comments at athe perfect time, no disrespect from Raji, just the truth and thats what the Falcons needed to hear.

bj raji is a fat punk, i know we will see the packers again in the playoffs and kick their cry baby *** in the that giant ice cube the call stadium.

please get over it you won we lost go back green bay and we will sure see you again only that time i hope nobody will say anything so we wont have to hear them cry again.

Guest King Shot

The good news about thins is if we make the playoffs and we see the Pack, were gonna destroy them. We were unstoppable for 1 quarter and fell apart.

LMAO, holy **** you should be a motivational speaker, your enthusiasm and conviction is so believable!

We were unstoppable for 1/4th of the time we were on the field, and they beat the ever living **** out of us for the other 3/4ths, but because of that, we're gonna destroy them!

Yeah man I'm so ******* pumped up I want to put my old pads on.

Rodgers wasn't looking too good when peters, sidbury and co were putting him on his little girl a$$. Its too bad our coaching staff lacked the cojones to play man, and blitz more. We'd prolly win more games if mike smith and van garbage went out like men.

Rodgers is a big *****. Can't believe no one has ever made anything of him completely ignoring that lady last year who had breast cancer. All she wanted was his autograph.

People dont make anything of it because its not something worth getting worked up about. He signed a jersey for her the week before the incident. Is she entitled to autographs whenever she sees him now?