A Key Difference Between Rodgers & Ryan...

Gimmesomo!!!

RODGERS DOESN'T BLINK!!!

Look at his eyes. I don't how many QBs in this league secretly get Lasik surgery or whatever, but the greatest seperation between these two in my eyes is ONE KEEPS HIS EYES OPEN & THE OTHER ONE BLINKS OR SQUINTS! You'd be surprised what this small difference makes in QB productivity!

(Which sorta explains why Ryan is so good in the No-Huddle...His adrenaline is pumping, his blood is flowing and his eyes ARE WIDE THE EFF OPEN!)

I thought the key difference would be that Rodgers has more than 1.5 seconds to throw the ball and doesn't get his head bounced off the turf on every pass attempt.

Last year he was on of the most sacked QBs in the League AND STILL WON THE SUPER BOWL! Rodgers just has a lot of GALL (rhymes with) that's all. He's willing to take it on his own shoulders to get that Win. Ryan just seems "sometimey" because SOMETIMES he has that fire, and SOMETIMES he doesn't. Ryan's real bout with consistency isn't his arm, it's his head.

And Rodgers has 3 more years in the league

3 more years but only 1 year older. Thats the benefit of drafting a true jr rather than a 5th year senior. This is why I am concerned about Newton and Freeman, as they are both really young and doing well(Freeman not so much, but he is 3 years younger than Ryan)