Call Me A Jerk, But I'm Starting Rodgers In My Fantasy League This Sunday

I hope the Falcons win. I hope that we crush the GB packers and send a message to the NFL. Even if that will be the case, I just don't see how Aaron Rodgers doesn't have a huge night on Sunday. I'm starting him. I am sorry. I feel terrible for doing so, but I gotta win my fantasy football match up. As much as I would like to win, I hope the Falcons' defense makes me eat my words. I'll be glad to apologize openly.

Seeing as literally no one would give one iota if you didn't post it here, I'm confused as to why you did in the first place...that said, who cares, he's probably going to score 30+ points on us. I know the rest of the board is feeling optimistic, but I'm seriously doubtful that we come out with a win, especially now that Rodgers is artificially firing up his team with Roddy's comments.

Rodger is going to have a big night, as said in yesterday's interview in response to slight by Whote, he said they are not just looking to win, but they want to "EMBARRASS"! Its a no brainer to pick Rodgers.

Guest Negatorris

My Fantasy teams is 2-2 and features Julio, Gonzo, Ryan, and Bryant. Ryan has been my starting QB for every game. I have a RB from the Bengals(Benson).

The guy I go against this week has a 4-0 record with Aaron Rodgers as QB, but he only has one other player that gets him points and that is Jackson from Buffalo.

So far I'm on a 2 game winning streak, and I hope they shut down Aaron this week. Jones has been well for my team. This is my first time trying FF.

Though I'm still contemplating on starting Eli Manning since he plays the Hawks at home.

Edited by roddy_jones

I'd call you an idiot if you didn't start him every week except the bye week...

I do start him every week, I just felt crappy doing so this week. Like I was being a traitor lol...Matt Hassleback isn't a bad second option, so I could have gone with him. But I just think Rodgers puts up huge numbers, hopefully I'm wrong.

I need advice on which two RBs to start from the following list: Adrian Peterson, Micheal Turner, Cedric Benson.

Edited by I Even Bleed Red

I'm playing Jordy Nelson and Finley but I'm hoping that they play terrible like all my other starters seem to when I play them. So it's a win win for me. Either they score lots of points and help my fantasy team or I jinx them and the Falcons win in real life. Which I would prefer.

I hope the Falcons win. I hope that we crush the GB packers and send a message to the NFL. Even if that will be the case, I just don't see how Aaron Rodgers doesn't have a huge night on Sunday. I'm starting him. I am sorry. I feel terrible for doing so, but I gotta win my fantasy football match up. As much as I would like to win, I hope the Falcons' defense makes me eat my words. I'll be glad to apologize openly.

You would be foolish not to start Rodgers any week.

I started Vick the week that we played the Eagles.

You have to be non-objective when you play FF. If not, then you won't win too many games. You adopt that mindset quick if you're playing for loot.

However, if you are suggesting that Rodgers is going to demolish us like they might have played against some of the weaker opponents in the first quarter, then you might be sadly mistaken holmes.

I was walking at the park the other day, and some 8 year olds were getting ready for football, the first thing that came to mind when I saw them was "I wonder if the Falcons defense could keep them under 200 yards." You should take Rodgers

My FF team is FUBAR .....lost Jamal Charles, now I got Andre Johnson out, and Vincent Jackson hurt as well ..........cant blame you for playing Rodgers amigo, he gonna get his yards, but hopefully we outshoot them like 51 - 49, LOL .........

I'm in 2 leagues and almost every player I have got has been hurt or couldn't play. I'm 1-3 in one league and 0-4 in another one, I'm doomed! Man, I joined a league with some others here and they are just flat out kicking my butt! Serves me right for talking smack before the games were played.

Your not a jerk but Your not a Falcon Fan either. Matt will Protect the house,mark my words

Thank you

Not true. I love my Falcons. Did you even read my post? When did I say Ryan doesn't have a big game? I hope he does. And I hope our defense shuts down Rodgers because I don't my losing my fantasy match up this week. I just don't see it happening. That doesn't mean that we will lose the game (and I hope we don't), it just means Rodgers has a big game.

I play fantasy and have and will start Rodgers, but i sincerely mean it when i say that i wouldn't be sad or even flinch to see him put up a goose egg as that would mean only one of a couple things. I have absolutely NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST when it comes to my Falcons. I play players involved in Falcons games and literally don't give an iota of a thought as to which side to root for. Its just that simple for me.

Rodger is going to have a big night, as said in yesterday's interview in response to slight by Whote, he said they are not just looking to win, but they want to "EMBARRASS"! Its a no brainer to pick Rodgers.

okay and you said you're a Falcons fan.

Until either of you prove it, words mean nothing. Goodbye.

Random thought of the day: The Pats, who had the best record in the AFC, are playing the Jets, who were a wild card team that knocked off NE at home in the divisional round of the playoffs.

The Pats and the Jets are the AFC counterpart to the Falcons and the Packers game, except the Jets are also their division rivals. I can only imagine how much Patriots' fans hate the Jets. It's like hating the Saints and the Packers all in one!