Anyone Going To A Game This Weekend?

ThunderCookie

Think I maybe going to the LSU vs Florida game.

I am already psyched for Sunday night. Even though we might get pounded like a Panther in a San Francisco rest area, I still love going to every game.

So anyone else pumped up for this weekend?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Think I maybe going to the LSU vs Florida game.

COOL! My old man had season tickets for the Tigers for the 3 years we lived in Baton Rouge back in the early 60's.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I am already psyched for Sunday night. Even though we might get pounded like a Panther in a San Francisco rest area, I still love going to every game.

So anyone else pumped up for this weekend?

I've missed 5 or 6 home games the last 35 years!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Ready to go...plus WFW is psyched for the beginning of the Rangers vs. Tigers series...

Baseball on a football board.............Real sharp! rolleyes.gif

Baseball on a football board.............Real sharp!

You sound like a jealous 5 year old watching a baby suck off his momma's teat jb? What's up with that? Yes, baseball, and I will not discredit what your Rays did. I like Maddon and his team...it's not their fault Tampon Bay fans suck supporting their football and baseball teams...

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

You sound like a jealous 5 year old watching a baby suck off his momma's teat jb? What's up with that? Yes, baseball, and I will not discredit what your Rays did. I like Maddon and his team...it's not their fault Tampon Bay fans suck supporting their football and baseball teams...

Jealous of an old nitwit that proves daily he's completely CLUELESS about what's being discussed? Hardly!hump.gif

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Away game so nope...

nola, you ever make it to any away games? I'm surprised more Saints fans don't but I know in this economy it's rough. I use to take 3 or 4 of my kids with me every season to Atlanta and go out to the Bay Area whenever we played the Niners or the Raiders but it just got too expensive.

nola, you ever make it to any away games? I'm surprised more Saints fans don't but I know in this economy it's rough. I use to take 3 or 4 of my kids with me every season to Atlanta and go out to the Bay Area whenever we played the Niners or the Raiders but it just got too expensive.

How many kids do you have? I've got three little ones

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

How many kids do you have? I've got three little ones

5, but they're all grown and living on their own except for my 20 year old while she finishes college.

**** no.

I am here at work for the LSU-Florida game although I will be watching at my desk and and I have a bottle of Glenfiddich in the desk drawer

I will be lucky to take in a single Saints game this year....I am hemorrhaging money at the moment

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

**** no.

I am here at work for the LSU-Florida game although I will be watching at my desk and and I have a bottle of Glenfiddich in the desk drawer

I will be lucky to take in a single Saints game this year....I am hemorrhaging money at the moment

Yeah? Well, at least you're NOT a HEMORRHOID like another regular here that can't make their mind up who their favorite team is!post-2-1080915922.gif

No, in all seriousness, I know how freaking hard it is right now to find the bread to do much of anything! We were lucky as **** that the BUCS gave us a 10 payment option to pay for our season tickets!

Saints fans travel pretty good, I've been to Atlanta a few times but not in the past two years. Being a college student I can't really afford trips right now lol

They I do want to go to Tampa, that will probably be the first away game I go to. I hear you guys have a great stadium and even better fans (though there are a few sour apples of course).

Yeah? Well, at least you're NOT a HEMORRHOID like another regular here that can't make their mind up who their favorite team is!post-2-1080915922.gif

No, in all seriousness, I know how freaking hard it is right now to find the bread to do much of anything! We were lucky as **** that the BUCS gave us a 10 payment option to pay for our season tickets!

got a new roof going on the school as we speak and just invested into a couple of side projects. the nice thing about being in the vocational education business is that as long as the government funds financial aid I should do ok when the economy goes down the crapper next year as expected