I had never seen it before. But, as I was on my way home from work, they were talking about it on Rawdog comedy on XM so I decided to see what it was about. Nice to see Grimes get some love. If he can get a couple of interceptions to help seal a win Sunday, he may become my favorite falcon.

I saw the first season on netflix about 6 months ago it might still be on there. Its not just about fantasy football but that is the main glue of the show that binds all the great characters.

I doubt it, he was in the opening sequence with sidney rice and someone else doing the shiva bowl shuffle.

If you didn't watch the first season, you won't understand what the shiva bowl is.

You need to check it out, this is even one of my wife's favorite shows, and she hates the THOUGHT of fantasy football lol.

Awesome. One of my favorite shows (missed it tonight since I was out) but I love hearing that Grimes had a cameo. Good to see him getting some shine.

**** yeah, if you would have asked me to guess which nfl players would have been on there, he probably would have been my 350th guess or so lol. i never realized anyone outside of atlanta knew who he was. he was a cool *** dude at the roam the dome event a few years ago, kicked it and chatted with him for a while and ive been a fan ever since

O look me and Phalcon Phil agree on something. I guess you can't disagree on everything even with a Philly fan. ******! Great show but FX consistently puts an amazing lineup out there with their TV shows. My avatar is Archer one of the best shows on television IMO.

I just got hip to sons of anarchy, and i like the new one they came out with last night the american horror story one. Never watched FX before these shows.

O look me and Phalcon Phil agree on something. I guess you can't disagree on everything even with a Philly fan. ******! Great show but FX consistently puts an amazing lineup out there with their TV shows. My avatar is Archer one of the best shows on television IMO.

Not an Iggle fan, he's just more negative than a lot of Falcons fans. :P Looking up the clip now.