White: Rodgers Has No Reason To Be Upset With Falcons

Trouble

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you guys are making this more than it is. Rodgers said 2 things about it. Big deal. He is trying to reach and find some reason to be motivated. All players do this. There is nothing to see here so don't make more about it than it is. He doesn't have a "complex", he is a competitor.

In your own words...AR is reaching. Trying to turn crumbs to bricks. Why didn't BF

comments motivate AR mouth to make smug remarks? Why not take a shot at a guy who has

shown he has beef with AR? Without question...BF disrespects the heck out of AR. I guess

he still can't whip Big Brother Brat. I guess he takes the "high road" when it comes to Brat Favre.

Clay Matthews a play maker? LOL. Look deeper into the numbers Packer fan, you're praising one of the more overrated defensive players in the league with your name. The media can turn anyone into a golden haired giant though.

He made THE play in the Super Bowl. Not just a play, but THE play.

So we've learned that Aaron Rodgers is going to get his father murdered for his gambling debts, and then he's' going to anally rape a girl in Colorado hotel. Good to know what we can expect.

We were 13-3 , led the NFC, and had beaten the Packers a month and half earlier. I completely understand why they thought they were the better team. The Falcons had a horrible game. The Pack weren't far off from being blanked by the jets, and backed into the playoffs because of Desean Jackson returning a punt. It's not a shocking statement for Roddy to be disappointed. But hey the Pack got hot at the right time and won. Good for them.

Aaron Rodgers, a player I used to like, is turning into an entitled *****. This "sore winner" routine is getting old quick. Be happy you're the champs, and act like you are instead of constantly playing the victim card. Rise above it. Crying about the press and the offseason workouts criticisms, and Brett Favre, and players taking pride in their own team and not dropping to the floor to kiss your feet, is not how champions act.

It's better to have a debate if you bring facts to the table.

First off, Packers beat the Jets, not the other way around.

Secondly, DeSean Jackson return did not get the Packers into the playoffs. It simply helped knock the Giants out of the playoffs and the Packers finished them off the following week at Lambeau. Had Giants won that game against the Eagles Giants finish 11-5, Eagles finish 9-7, Packers are 10-6 (winning tiebreaker with Tampa) and Packers are still in the playoffs.

Plus not only that but the Eagles game was at the very least going into overtime, it was tied at the time, it's not like the Giants were ahead.

Rodgers has a complex of some kind. He's always perceiving himself as "wronged". Maybe that is what motivates him.

I think a lot of it has to do with his draft position or lack thereof, having to sit behind a legend and maybe even a bit of the fact that he is a gay man.

I'm not knocking his sexual preference - just noting that many gay people suffer a fear of disrespect.

Then again - he could just be your average arrogant SOB - who knows?

Either way - he's a heckuva football player - so bring it, Aaron - along with all your motivational requirements. We'll play the game and the winner will walk out victorious.

Wow, never seen you throw out baseless innuendo like that. Wierd.

I think the overreacting to the extremely mild comments of Aaron Rodgers this week is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen on this board.

Just a ton of taints fans and their ilk stirring the ish, followed by Falcons fans who really should know better.

Who cares if AR is gay or not. But I certinaly think he is a moron not to comprehend that a competitor always think he is better than the opposing team. Roddy is a competitor and he said what he has to say.

Do you want him to say falcons are a lousy team?

Falcons beat you guys in GB fair and sqaure. So SHUT the F up Rodgers.

You know what another good chip to play on your shoulder with might be? Having people think you're gay for no apparent reason other than a monumental amount of jealousy at your ascension into God-dom.

godgers.jpg

It's true that every single great QB has a gay rumor started. Absolute truth.

Google almost any great QB's name and "gay" and you will find a rumor. Try it, it's fun.

I think the overreacting to the extremely mild comments of Aaron Rodgers this week is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen on this board.

No AR is overreacting. Everything that RW said reflects the teams mantra about the game...what TD/MS/MM/MR/Abe and any other player commenting about that game. Packers played great...Falcons uncharacteristically bad based on the season up to that point.

No AR is overreacting. Everything that RW said reflects the teams mantra about the game...what TD/MS/MM/MR/Abe and any other player commenting about that game. Packers played great...Falcons uncharacteristically bad based on the season up to that point.

Ok, I just disagree with you.

If a team gets their azz kicked that bad, then says "We were still better than them", I would find that disrespectful.....and not borderline disrespectful, buf fully and clearly disrespectful, if I was on the winning team.

We disagree, it's all good. Still find the hoopla and the rehasing of the "Aaron Rodgers is gay" stuff hilarious.

Aaron was tapping Erin Andrews a couple of years ago. That's a nice score for a gay dude.

Ok, I just disagree with you.

If a team gets their azz kicked that bad, then says "We were still better than them", I would find that disrespectful.....and not borderline disrespectful, buf fully and clearly disrespectful, if I was on the winning team.

We disagree, it's all good. Still find the hoopla and the rehasing of the "Aaron Rodgers is gay" stuff hilarious.

Aaron was tapping Erin Andrews a couple of years ago. That's a nice score for a gay dude.

I would to if I'm into taking things out of context.

"We were a better team than those guys,’’ White said in the television interview. “We went out there, and we didn't perform at our highest level. We're a run-first team, you know, and we throw the ball second. So once we get behind like that, it's hard for us to catch up. That was a tough lesson learned, but it was a good lesson learned because we're more focused this year. I feel like we're a better team this year, and we'll be ready to get after those guys."

13-3 and winning home-field justifies that comment about the situation heading into that match-up.

Those two t/o in the 1st half were uncharacteristic based on how the Falcons played all season...not turning the ball over and penalties. AR and the Pack

were lights out good, but the Falcons helped a whole lot.

Tell me why AR or yourself in a similar situation would not feel disrespected by what BF said and not fire back at that? AR tries to pick his spots but won't

go toe to toe with a man that called him out by name. There is a word for guys like AR...punk. Got no problems with gays or studs...just punks.

Swagger?...my black arse.

Its all good though...I can agree to disagree.