We Did It With The Eagles, Now Green Bay

Realsurfin

i want a pick by sean weatherspoon taken back into the endzone... then i want him to turn to the GB bench and give them the Rodgers belt.

Go Falconswub.png

Even winning this game will not give us the right to mock what Rodgers did to us in the playoffs. I will lose respect for any Falcon that does such an immature thing.

It will be exactly like Freeman doing a mock Dirty Bird on his way to his first ever win against us in six tries, barely beating us by 3 points in his own home all while playing like crud. I called out Freeman on another forum, and I'd call Spoon out for that as well.

Even winning this game will not give us the right to mock what Rodgers did to us in the playoffs. I will lose respect for any Falcon that does such an immature thing.

It will be exactly like Freeman doing a mock Dirty Bird on his way to his first ever win against us in six tries, barely beating us by 3 points in his own home all while playing like crud. I called out Freeman on another forum, and I'd call Spoon out for that as well.

Abe did it in the playoffs game when he sacked Rodgers.

Someone is going to beat the Peckers this year ........might as well be us ....

Now that is great thinking... We need to lay down some ATLANTA WHOOP AZZ ON RODGERS... we need a couple of sacks... and we need to get the packers to turnover that ball...

We need to unleash Julio... man I have watched that guy... and when he gets the ball he explodes with a burst of smoooooooth speed.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FALCONS