Anyone Else Get Stuck With Horrible Announcers?

ThunderCookie

Now, as a Falcon fan, I used to getting bad announcers. Perfect example is getting stuck with Aikman when we played the Cowboys. It wasn't the first time we have been stuck with an opposing team's Hall of Famer on our broadcast. It won't be the last.

But Lynch yesterday was one of the worst in a long time. Not because he had an affinity for the Seahawks, but he was just plain bad. He said that an obvious no call for PI on Jones was ok because he was a rookie. He also called a helmet to helmet on Jones was a "picture perfect hit". Later, he implied that the Falcons were dirty for a helmet to helmet. And this was when he could actually complete a sentence.

How often do you guys get stuck with the worst person available?

We had horrible officiating yesterday!! Casillas pushing the QB out the pocket when he had just released the ball and was call for a 15 yard penalty. In the 4th quarter Brees was sacked and kneeling on the ground then a jaguar player jumps on him for no reason, there was no call.

We had horrible officiating yesterday!! Casillas pushing the QB out the pocket when he had just released the ball and was call for a 15 yard penalty. In the 4th quarter Brees was sacked and kneeling on the ground then a jaguar player jumps on him for no reason, there was no call.

I say it every year..... the officials are some of the worst I have ever seen.

Julio got MUGGED several times. and Abe..... Abe had the million dollar dream sleeper hold slapped on him several times.

I was waiting to heat Ted Debiase laugh over the PA system.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Now, as a Falcon fan, I used to getting bad announcers. Perfect example is getting stuck with Aikman when we played the Cowboys. It wasn't the first time we have been stuck with an opposing team's Hall of Famer on our broadcast. It won't be the last.

But Lynch yesterday was one of the worst in a long time. Not because he had an affinity for the Seahawks, but he was just plain bad. He said that an obvious no call for PI on Jones was ok because he was a rookie. He also called a helmet to helmet on Jones was a "picture perfect hit". Later, he implied that the Falcons were dirty for a helmet to helmet. And this was when he could actually complete a sentence.

How often do you guys get stuck with the worst person available?

It was wrong for Fox to have him covering a Falcons game. He HATES the Falcons as much if not more than any BUCS fans do.

Actually I like Lynch as an announcer although you can really tell he's a rookie at it. He'll get better. He does the BUCS games very well because he follows them so closely.The one I hate is Ron Pitts, the guy is nothing more than a kiss ***!

week 16 - superbowl XLV we were stuck with Aikmen/Buck... which I'd tolerate if they're in fact our championship goodluck charm commentary combo.

Seriously thou, I wouldn't mind if they just cloned John Madden/Al Michaels/Gus Johnson and had them do every game.