Chris Owens

I was bashed as the blind homer that rooted for Owens but when I asked for reasons why it hasn't looked like he has improved in preseason, the only play provided was a blown assignment in the Miami game. 1 play out of 4 games. Not patting myself on the back because he could have blown the Eagles game had Maclin not dropped the pass but I knew he was going to bounce back and was showing it.

he is gonna get obliterated this sunday...all the packers have to do is watch film from the playoff game execute the same plays against us and they will work. why? because we NEVER make adjustments. if tavaris can come out and throw 3 TD's imagine what rogers will do. sad thing is that we are about to be on national TV, so the whole country will know that we suck

he is gonna get obliterated this sunday...all the packers have to do is watch film from the playoff game execute the same plays against us and they will work. why? because we NEVER make adjustments. if tavaris can come out and throw 3 TD's imagine what rogers will do. sad thing is that we are about to be on national TV, so the whole country will know that we suck

We wont put pressure on Rodgers which means he will pass for 500 yards