Anyone Else Think We're About To See The Best Football From Our Birds That We've Seen To This Point?

ol'_dirty2

I hate to say it, because if it's true we've lost two games unnecessarily. But why does it seem like we've been holding back? Something tells me the coaches had this game circled on the schedue and are planning on opening up a bag of tricks this Sunday night that we have not seen thus far.

But why does it seem like we've been holding back? Something tells me the coaches had this game circled on the schedue and are planning on opening up a bag of tricks this Sunday night that we have not seen thus far.

It doesn't seem they've been holding back. It's seems they are incapable of playing better, even though we've seen them play better.

I will say that our best ball is probably still ahead of us, since I dread to think that we will see anything worse than what we've witnessed to this point. I am even questioning whether the best football the Falcons play this season will last for much longer than a single game at a time.