Message To The Quitters That Already Forfeited The Gb Game

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys suck!

I'm just glad you wimps aint on the team. A bunch of scared wussies.

You think Packer fans mailed it in after they started out 3-3 last year? Hail no.

Why should we quit before the game starts? We are 2-1 against this team in the last three meetings.

The Panties, of all teams, nearly beat the vaunted Pack.

We are like ONE play from being 3-1 and tied for first in the division and all we've heard from you quitters was btching, moaning, complaining and worrying about how the Pack is gonna come in the Dome and beat us down.

RISE.

Thank you!!! What a bunch of freakin' Nancies.dry.png I'll be there Sunday night cheering my azz off. the rest of you girls can snuggle up to a pint of Hagen Daas and watch Glee.

You guys suck!

I'm just glad you wimps aint on the team. A bunch of scared wussies.

You think Packer fans mailed it in after they started out 3-3 last year? Hail no.

Why should we quit before the game starts? We are 2-1 against this team in the last three meetings.

The Panties, of all teams, nearly beat the vaunted Pack.

We are like ONE play from being 3-1 and tied for first in the division and all we've heard from you quitters was btching, moaning, complaining and worrying about how the Pack is gonna come in the Dome and beat us down.

RISE.

Last time I checked you were not on the team either. I don't think ANYONE posting on this forum is on the team. This is just a major fail of a post. biggrin.png

You are not part of the roster, so IF the Falcons do win, you still get NONE of the credit. You are just watching from the sidelines like the rest of us. Get over yourself already.

Edited by Aria7