Message To The Quitters That Already Forfeited The Gb Game

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pass me a large paper bag for my face.ph34r.png I am a Falcon Fan.

We will not make it out of the NFC South with play like this.

There is always next season.

Hopefully we can obtain a harder working group that won't be satisfied with a close win in Seattle.

Exactly this ^^^^^^^^. If the Falcons have any chance to win this game, they're going to have to win it 49-48, because this GB offense is going to put up 40-plus points again. Sadly, I don't see this anemic Falcon offense with it's plodding-turtle philosophy and past abysmal performances suddenly putting up 45 to 50 points on this potent GB defense with Clay Matthews and company. I love my team and I always will regardless of their record, but they'll be lucky not to get run out of the Dome by half-time this Sunday evening.

This potent defense is in the bottom of the league in everything . 28 total defense, 18 scoring defense, 27 third down conversions allowed, 31 passing yards allowed, 2 in rushing yards a game( a little scewed seeing that NO does not run all that great, and the other teams are DEN, CHI, CAR). You play your teams game not the other teams.

There is no way Green Bay wins this game! The Falcons have being playing bad football on purpose, they wanted Green Gay to come in over confident. This will be a cake walk......Falcons 42 Packers 10 and I'm being nice about it. The birds have been waiting 4 weeks to UNLEASH THE EXPLOSTION ON OFFENSE!!

WHAT DO FALCONS DO? WHAT DO FALCONS DO?

Pass me a large paper bag for my face.ph34r.png I am a Falcon Fan.

We will not make it out of the NFC South with play like this.

There is always next season.

Hopefully we can obtain a harder working group that won't be satisfied with a close win in Seattle.

You can't be a Falcon fan if you'll willfully take the Saints' trademark. And from what I've seen, none of them were exactly "happy" with their performance - according to an article, Roddy was actually really dissapointed with his performance, and plenty of other people said the first half was awful.

I have a client who is a huge Packers fan (from Wisconsin, family has 6 season tix at Lambeau) and like most Packers fans he knows his football, especially his team. I've taken him to the last two regular season games against the Packers (thank gawd I did not take him to the playoff game). He thinks we are going to win due to revenge factor, their O-Line has the injury bug, and the D can't stop anyone. Thinks it might be similar to the game against the Saints. I told him "Don't worry, we might get an early lead like we did against Seattle (and Cincy last year) but our coordinators will do their best to keep it close."

Spot on!

We will come out strong, emotional and effective...however, the packers coaching is vastly superior to ours and this will show in the 4th quarter.

All things considered, from a 53 man roster standpoint I do not consider the Packers the more talented team, but their coaching is a good 10-12 points better than ours.

First Quarter: Falcons 10, Packers, 7.

Halftime: Falcons 17, Packers 14

Third Quarter: Falcons 20, Packers 21

Final: Falcons 26, Packers 35.

Vegas has the Falcons as only a 4 point underdog...I'd bet the house on the Packers -4 points!

Do you think you're a better fan just because you're not smart enough to realize that the Falcons are a far worse team than GB?

Are fans quitters because they have the brain capacity to realize that Atlanta stands little chance of winning?

I'll tell you what. I'm going to go buy a lottery ticket for $10. You have a chance to win - I'll sell it to you for $1000. Deal? Surely you're not a quitter right? You just going to "mail" it in that you won't win?

People are no less fans because they know we will most likely lose. People are no more fans because they drink the kool-aid and assume we will win out and the NFL will rule that our 2 previous loses are now wins making the Falcons 16-0.

They're not quitters - just smarter than yourself...

He is definitly the better fan than you. You say we have no chance against the Packers? All those "fans" thought we would be beaten by the Eagles... we won!

Why will you sit in front of your TV on sunday night and cheer for the Birds while thinkin we lose this game??? Why??? That´s so ridicilous! I´m so sick of those wannabe fans!

People who are always supporting the team are TRUE and better fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you really think that this negative energy before all those big matchups is healthy????

We will beat the Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no way Green Bay wins this game! The Falcons have being playing bad football on purpose, they wanted Green Gay to come in over confident. This will be a cake walk......Falcons 42 Packers 10 and I'm being nice about it. The birds have been waiting 4 weeks to UNLEASH THE EXPLOSTION ON OFFENSE!!

Pass the pipe, please!

Anything is possible and I hope we win. But on defense with Babs out we only have one good player and that's Grimes & sometimes Abe. Lofton is steady but that's it from him. Sanders is getting there.

The only way we win is a shoot-out and have the ball last on offense.

If we run the same poor scheme we ran in the Seattle game, we will lose. In the NFL you absolutely can not RIDE a lead... You MUST continue to get 1st downs, run the clock down, and score!!

We were up 27-7 and MM goes completely conservative, then BVG and his sorry scheme lets a pathetic Seattle team score 21 unanswered pts...before we get 3 PTS??????? Someone please tell me how in the world we should be happy about this game....it was supposed to be our Rise Up game!! and we fell down miserably and won by 2 pts????

Standing in front of the TV hoping the kid can not kick 60 yards under pressure, holding my breath...yeah thats a team that Rose Up after bad playing...thats a Coaching staff we should believe in????

We can win every game the rest of the season by 2 pts make the playoffs, and lose yet again...no one see's the writing on the wall in these games....our OC and DC are morons, and until we replace them, we will not maximize our talent.

Amen to that! yesterday was not a win for the ages, but it was a win in a notoriously tough place to win - its the longest road trip of the year

and we are 2-2 after playing basically a half of really good football

one of these games we are going to play a full game like that half - no reason it cannot be against GB and if it is its gonna be a heck of a football game

I totally agree.

I ride or die with the Falcons, but at the same time, our D NEEDS to stop allowing opposing offenses to convert 3rd and long. GB is a team that you CANNOT allow extra opportunities. We need to get pressure on Rodgers and possibly put a spy on him. He ran around waaaay too much in both meetings last season. Hopefully we can play to GB's level and then get some respect

RISE UP!!! KICK SOME CHEESE AZZ!!!

Thanks for the replies.

There seem to be plenty of posters on here that haven't waved the pussified flag yet.

That is very encouraging.

The rest of you punks that quit already and mailed it in suck monkey balls. Trust me.

I am so glad you wussies won't be suiting up Sunday Night cause we would surely lose.

I'm not surprised by most of em but I am shocked by a few.

The 0-3 Colts might not beat the Sucs tonight but they definitely aint layin down.

The quitters here seem to want to roll over for ARod and let him do his business. Sad.angry.png

Thanks for the replies.

There seem to be plenty of posters on here that haven't waved the pussified flag yet.

That is very encouraging.

The rest of you punks that quit already and mailed it in suck monkey balls. Trust me.

I am so glad you wussies won't be suiting up Sunday Night cause we would surely lose.

I'm not surprised by most of em but I am shocked by a few.

The 0-3 Colts might not beat the Sucs tonight but they definitely aint layin down.

The quitters here seem to want to roll over for ARod and let him do his business. Sad.angry.png

why are you speaking as if any of us is putting on a uniform sunday lol