Message To The Quitters That Already Forfeited The Gb Game

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This GB team is a lot better than the team than ran the Falcons out of the building in January. Sure....anything can happen in a football game, but the Falcons need a bunch of fluky plays to win this one.

"You never know I guess" is as bullish as I can make myself on the Falcons' prospects in this one.

I believe the game is won at the line of scrimmage both the D line and the O line. if we can clean up those areas the rest will take care of it self. i seen an improvement from the O line last night . but the D line was not coming off there blocks and were allowing Jackson all day to find a open receiver.

i have faith that this team is close to putting it all together and playing some solid football in the near future it's coming guys just have some patience .

Dude GB looks fierce. We cannot win unless we change our strategy pretty drastically. That run first crap will fail. GB is too high octane for us to think we can win by the old pound and ground then over the top. This is not a three TD type of game. The only way we stand a chance to go out their and throw it over the top to Juli White and Tony G. Add a few turnovers from the defense and we will win.

We go out there and start trying to smash turner up the middle and kick field goals and we get slaughtered. Sorry but anyone who doesnt see this chooses not to.

Dude GB looks fierce. We cannot win unless we change our strategy pretty drastically. That run first crap will fail. GB is too high octane for us to think we can win by the old pound and ground then over the top. This is not a three TD type of game. The only way we stand a chance to go out their and throw it over the top to Juli White and Tony G. Add a few turnovers from the defense and we will win.

We go out there and start trying to smash turner up the middle and kick field goals and we get slaughtered. Sorry but anyone who doesnt see this chooses not to.

We get slaughtered when we get behind early and attempt to air the ball on every play. Our line can't deal with that assignment, and our QB can't stay upright long enough to develop any sort of rhythm.

I choose to see our strengths. Maybe we'll someday become an explosive long-ball offense, but we're not there yet.

And we don't have to be.

You guys suck!

I'm just glad you wimps aint on the team. A bunch of scared wussies.

You think Packer fans mailed it in after they started out 3-3 last year? Hail no.

Why should we quit before the game starts? We are 2-1 against this team in the last three meetings.

The Panties, of all teams, nearly beat the vaunted Pack.

We are like ONE play from being 3-1 and tied for first in the division and all we've heard from you quitters was btching, moaning, complaining and worrying about how the Pack is gonna come in the Dome and beat us down.

RISE.

Bump...I say we win this game too.

You guys suck!

You think Packer fans mailed it in after they started out 3-3 last year? Hail no.

Why should we quit before the game starts? We are 2-1 against this team in the last three meetings.

We are like ONE play from being 3-1 and tied for first in the division and all we've heard from you quitters was btching, moaning, complaining and worrying about how the Pack is gonna come in the Dome and beat us down.

RISE.

It wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, and the Falcons season is far from being over.

I'm looking forward to being at the game, and watching our guys pull out another win, and then seeing all the bandwagon sissies make more doom and gloom analysis that means nothing.

It wasn't over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, and the Falcons season is far from being over.

I'm looking forward to being at the game, and watching our guys pull out another win, and then seeing all the bandwagon sissies make more doom and gloom analysis that means nothing.

Check this out: http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/timeline/pearl.htm

I have not quit, but there is a huge difference between GB's start last years and our start this year. GB was decimated by injuries. We are just playing really bad football.

Not only that, it's one thing to be supportive but for some people to act like this team doesn't have major warts is ridiculous.

I haven't given up, but I'm realistic enough to say that I don't expect to win next week.

I will be yelling my head off for my team, but I've seen enough this year to feel like a win against GB would be a bit surprise.

I seem to remember seeing a statistic for teams the week after traveling to Seattle losing almost every time, anyone else remember that?

You guys suck!

RISE.

Do you think you're a better fan just because you're not smart enough to realize that the Falcons are a far worse team than GB?

Are fans quitters because they have the brain capacity to realize that Atlanta stands little chance of winning?

I'll tell you what. I'm going to go buy a lottery ticket for $10. You have a chance to win - I'll sell it to you for $1000. Deal? Surely you're not a quitter right? You just going to "mail" it in that you won't win?

People are no less fans because they know we will most likely lose. People are no more fans because they drink the kool-aid and assume we will win out and the NFL will rule that our 2 previous loses are now wins making the Falcons 16-0.

They're not quitters - just smarter than yourself...

Edited by todd.gilbert5

Really depends on the lines- Falcons were a completely different O with McClure at center. First half with McClure 24 points, second half without him, 6 points.

Same on the Dline- if Babs and Jerry are healthy and the falcons can pressure Rodgers with 4 or 5, they've got a chance.

And the Pack has beat up on 3 bad teams the last three weeks. Last 3 opponents are 4-8 combined.

Ryan left 3 TD passes on the field the second half- missed the long shot to Jones on the sidelines, missed Jones in the end zone, missed another end zone shot. If he hits those 3 plays, seattle is an absolute rout and his passing numbers are roughly 33 / 42/ 375/ 5TD/ 0 INT.

That's the kind of game Ryan has to have this week. And the D has to get pressure on Rodgers.

Falcons are a different team at home-they play their best game, they can take the pack down.

Please don't go down this road to poo poo the Packers wins, they have looked dominate in each of those wins and most of the wins going back to the last qtr. of last year. Also, if you want to go down the route of missed opportunities Seattle had some too, so thats a wash. I'm happy we won the Seattle game but Atlanta has been playing good seemingly every other Qtr, the reason people are pessimistic about this next game is apparently because we believe our lying eyes.

Excuses. Every team is pretty much dealing with similar injuries. Saints have had Will Smith, Colston, Kreutz, Moore, etc. miss time.

The poster said our first 3 games "can not be compared" to Green Bay's first 3 games

last year because they were all nicked up.

It is not an excuse to point out that we have our own injuries to contend with this year.

To pretend that we are at full strength and just are playing bad is not accurate. Facts

are facts.

While I don't disagree with what you said, you missed the context of my comments.

Wait--- your idea of "RISING UP" includes wishing the opponent an illness?

OK, I hope he gets an erection for more than 4 hours from using the little blue pill and has to go to the hospital...Is that better?? I don't want him to play us, that's for sure. Whatever it takes, I'll take a DUI, Favre comeback, Suspenision for dog killing, getting his leg broken by some homer in the gulch, etc....

Do you think you're a better fan just because you're not smart enough to realize that the Falcons are a far worse team than GB?

Are fans quitters because they have the brain capacity to realize that Atlanta stands little chance of winning?

I'll tell you what. I'm going to go buy a lottery ticket for $10. You have a chance to win - I'll sell it to you for $1000. Deal? Surely you're not a quitter right? You just going to "mail" it in that you won't win?

People are no less fans because they know we will most likely lose. People are no more fans because they drink the kool-aid and assume we will win out and the NFL will rule that our 2 previous loses are now wins making the Falcons 16-0.

They're not quitters - just smarter than yourself...

You talk about being smart, but then you call out one of the most respected members of this board with your first post?!wacko.png