Message To The Quitters That Already Forfeited The Gb Game

You guys suck!

I'm just glad you wimps aint on the team. A bunch of scared wussies.

You think Packer fans mailed it in after they started out 3-3 last year? Hail no.

Why should we quit before the game starts? We are 2-1 against this team in the last three meetings.

The Panties, of all teams, nearly beat the vaunted Pack.

We are like ONE play from being 3-1 and tied for first in the division and all we've heard from you quitters was btching, moaning, complaining and worrying about how the Pack is gonna come in the Dome and beat us down.

RISE.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a chance to win but I think it mainly rests on our offense...

We HAVE to keep the ball out of Rogers hands because I'm not confident in the ability of our defense to stop them...or even slow them down.

Long time eating drives..... no turnovers.... protect OUR QB.... put points on the board....

If we can do those things we have a good chance to win.

The panties have a better offense then we do.(i cant believe i just said that)..hence they put up 20 plus against the bears, and cam nearly eclipsed 400 yards against the same defense that shut us out, and yes but they still lost. The point is, at this point in time, either their offense is better than ours, or cam is better than matt.

The panties have a better offense then we do.(i cant believe i just said that)..hence they put up 20 plus against the bears, and cam nearly eclipsed 400 yards against the same defense that shut us out, and yes but they still lost. The point is, at this point in time, either their offense is better than ours, or cam is better than matt.

Ouch.....but oh so true. The Panthers and playing with a purpose.

We're 2-2 after playing some of the worst football I have seen under coach Smith. Not to mention we've been on the road to the Bears and Seahawks (2 notiously difficult places to go), on the road to division team and home to the Eagles. That's 3 playoff teams from last year and the Bucs who just missed out.

Am I happy with the performances - not especially, but learning to win ugly is what it takes to win a superbowl.

Really depends on the lines- Falcons were a completely different O with McClure at center. First half with McClure 24 points, second half without him, 6 points.

Same on the Dline- if Babs and Jerry are healthy and the falcons can pressure Rodgers with 4 or 5, they've got a chance.

And the Pack has beat up on 3 bad teams the last three weeks. Last 3 opponents are 4-8 combined.

Ryan left 3 TD passes on the field the second half- missed the long shot to Jones on the sidelines, missed Jones in the end zone, missed another end zone shot. If he hits those 3 plays, seattle is an absolute rout and his passing numbers are roughly 33 / 42/ 375/ 5TD/ 0 INT.

That's the kind of game Ryan has to have this week. And the D has to get pressure on Rodgers.

Falcons are a different team at home-they play their best game, they can take the pack down.

Amen to that! yesterday was not a win for the ages, but it was a win in a notoriously tough place to win - its the longest road trip of the year

and we are 2-2 after playing basically a half of really good football

one of these games we are going to play a full game like that half - no reason it cannot be against GB and if it is its gonna be a heck of a football game

Really depends on the lines- Falcons were a completely different O with McClure at center. First half with McClure 24 points, second half without him, 6 points.

I know statistically this is true, but the Seahawks basically said pass if you want to us in the second half - they knew, especially on 1st down, that we were going to try and run the game out and they played to stop that - personally, I think we gave up on the run a little to quick, but teh Seahawks were loading the box to stop the run

so not sure we can blame Hawley on this one

Anyone who's been a fan of this team for several years I would dare say is not "quitting". However, we're all adults here and most of us have good enough eye sight to know that if we employ the sit back in soft zone like we have been against Aaron Rodgers he's gonna carve us up like a big fat turkey.

You wanna know what would give me some optimism? Someone producing a picture of Van Gorders defensive playbook in the garbage can and him watching game film from the 77 Falcons defense. Al Davis said has two very smart quotes that pertain to winning in the NFL. Everyone knows the first one. The lesser known one is one I wish we'd take to heart-"The quarterback must go down, and he must go down hard".

I know statistically this is true, but the Seahawks basically said pass if you want to us in the second half - they knew, especially on 1st down, that we were going to try and run the game out and they played to stop that - personally, I think we gave up on the run a little to quick, but teh Seahawks were loading the box to stop the run

so not sure we can blame Hawley on this one

We became predictable in the 2nd half - like you said everyone knew we were going to run it on 1st down and try and run the clock. The first half MM called a great game - we passed on 1st down, we ran pump fake delayed handoffs to Turner - it was fun to watch.

I think this has been our achilles heel so far this year - we've been predictable when the game was on the line. This in particular has made the O-line look worse than they probably are.

I have not quit, but there is a huge difference between GB's start last years and our start this year. GB was decimated by injuries. We are just playing really bad football.

I have not quit, but there is a huge difference between GB's start last years and our start this year. GB was decimated by injuries. We are just playing really bad football.

We are without our starting defensive tackle, center, olb and backup running back.

Roddy is not full strength.