Seattle, Green Bay, Carolina, Detroit---Oh My---How Many Do We Win Of The Next 4

Who's talking about the Packers? Most people have already marked that down as a loss.

Because surely you're not referring to Detroit.

Exactly. And Detroit has yet to play a team that is as (potentially) good as we are. If we start to put it together then the only team that poses a threat to us is Green Bay. But in the NFL you never know.

But amongst elite teams, Detroit just doesn't make the cut.

EDIT: And Stafford is an elite QB? Seriously?

Edited by tarantism
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we go 2-2, then we have problems. The Bills are more serious than the Lions in my opinion. The Lions beat the Bucs, Chiefs, and Vikings...

Yes we lost to the Bucs but we all know we should have beat them easily. The Lions haven't faced a challenge yet. I will wait to see them against the Cowboys before I am as nervous as you guys are about playing them.

The Seahawks, Panthers, and Lions should be wins. I do see the Packers game being more 60-40 than you guys seeing it 100% Packers. They haven't blown anybody out but haven't been stopped. If we play our game, it can be manageable. Our red zone defense has been strong in my opinion so no big plays and we have a chance against GB.

It's a shame how losing to a division opponent, albeit ugly, kills a fanbase.

3-1 with loss to Green Bay. our schedule is ridiculous!!!

If we can manage 3-1 going into the Bye, I still see us winning 10-12 games. Yea we lost to the Bears and Bucs when we shouldn't have, but I think a couple of hot seats on the staff will kick them into gear or heads will roll. Too much talent to look like this.

Mathematically calculated using the Greek method:

4-0 10%

3-1 25%

2-2 45%

1-3 15%

0-4 5%

Any team can win an NFL game. That is why we have seasons and playoffs.

The Seahawks do not have the talent to match the Falcons but anything could happen

The Packers are very good but will not win every game and may have a key injury or bad flight in

Cam Newton is a youngster-by the time we face him, teams will have more film of him and the Panthers will be below average

The Lions are mainly on high momentum. It may be the week before us but they are overdue for a bad luck game to lower them

I still don't see how you think 2-2 is the highest probability. The only way that happens is if we continue to play as poorly as we have been and teams like the Lions play as "hot" as they have been.

Seriously look at who they played. I'm waiting for them to be challenged. I still stand by us going 7-1 at home with the only lost potentially being the Saints. We can win 3-4 on the road. But the Lions though. The only impressive win is the come back against the Bucs, but for some reason, us losing to the Bucs and the Lions beating them makes yall scared.

1-3 realistically..lmfao...that means we have to lose to either Seattle or Carolina..BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

don't tell me "their high powered pass attack will make us play catch up all night and Ryan won't be able to keep up"..clock control people, clock control..we have used it to beat passing attacks in the past..like GB last year

its not like its impossible for us to beat GB if we can control the clock and get our formula going..defense will be rested, and can get some key stops..bend but don't break like we did against em last year

3-1, only loss @ Detroit who will go 15-1

We never lose at the georgie dome.....but then again we never play pats, the real colts, the pack, cowboys, jets, steelers or any good teams there and if we do we lose.....so basically we can win every game at home against the bottom half and lose almost every game on the road regardless....we arent a good team sorry

Edited by RADICAL 2.1

2-2 is realistic. Seattle and Carolina are W's. Cam might throw for 500 yards, but we'll win. The Panthers don't know how to win yet, and Ryan/Turner will destroy their LB corps.

Green Bay is going to be a hard-fought game and closer than you think. Revenge and all that.

Detroit's offense looks unstoppable, but nobody ever put any pressure on Stafford until the 2nd half of the Vikings game. It's also a dome game.

Stafford has seen plenty of pressure, on top of having ZERO running game, but don't let facts get in the way of fantasies.

hey thats my word! lol...I'd say 3-1, loss @ Detroit

I hate the way people are acting like its impossible for us to beat the pack

hey thats my word! lol...I'd say 3-1, loss @ Detroit

I hate the way people are acting like its impossible for us to beat the pack

Agreed. I wonder why some of them waste the attention spans of people who want to talk about their team and not hear their tired rhetoric dry.png .

I expect you guys to win tomorrow against Seattle...being at Seattle will make it a bit tough, but the Seahawks are not world beaters, I think you can pull it out. Green Bay? I don't think too many teams beat Green Bay this year, so that's probably a loss. Carolina with Cam Newton is more formidable than they have been in past years, but he is still inexperienced and needs more seasoning before he can take the Panthers to the next level, so I think you guys win that one. Now, Detroit is looking pretty strong this year, and will probably go pretty deep in the playoffs, so that's probably going to be a loss. My best analysis is 2-2 over the next 4 games...

Stafford has seen plenty of pressure, on top of having ZERO running game, but don't let facts get in the way of fantasies.

Oops, hit "like" instead of quote. He didn't even get sacked until he played against Jared Allen last week. And Detroit hasn't played anyone good yet.

But don't let facts get in the way of your chronic pessimism and incessant trolling.

Oops, hit "like" instead of quote. He didn't even get sacked until he played against Jared Allen last week. And Detroit hasn't played anyone good yet.

But don't let facts get in the way of your chronic pessimism and incessant trolling.

Maybe you'd like to read what he stated. Nothing about sacks.

but nobody ever put any pressure on Stafford until the 2nd half of the Vikings game.

Stafford has seen plenty of pressure. He just doesn't fold like a lawn chair under it. Just because he's smart enough to avoid those sacks doesn't mean he's not under pressure.

On top of having ZERO running game.

So your contention is that KC and TB were able to get pressure on Stafford, correct? LOL did you even watch the games?

Maybe you'd like to read what he stated. Nothing about sacks.

Stafford has seen plenty of pressure. He just doesn't fold like a lawn chair under it. Just because he's smart enough to avoid those sacks doesn't mean he's not under pressure.

On top of having ZERO running game.

Gotta fall back to your anti-Ryan agenda, I see. How boringly predictable.

As to QB pressure compared between the two quarterbacks: The lions are tied for 4th in the league for sacks allowed, the Falcons are tied for 31st. The Lions are tied for 6th in the league in QB hits allowed, the Falcons are tied for 30th. http://www.nfl.com/s...&qualified=true

Stafford has NOT seen pressure outside of the 2nd half of the Vikings game, and definitely hasn't seen pressure like Ryan (to address your obvious trolling implications).

The game isn't an automatic L for the Falcons. It's all cool, just a difference of perspective: I see the glass half-full, and you're a pathologically negative cancerous troll.

Edited by IronBallsMcGinty

So your contention is that KC and TB were able to get pressure on Stafford, correct? LOL did you even watch the games?

Gotta fall back to your anti-Ryan agenda, I see. How boringly predictable.

As to QB pressure compared between the two quarterbacks: The lions are tied for 4th in the league for sacks allowed, the Falcons are tied for 31st. The Lions are tied for 6th in the league in QB hits allowed, the Falcons are tied for 30th. http://www.nfl.com/s...&qualified=true

Stafford has NOT seen pressure outside of the 2nd half of the Vikings game, and definitely hasn't seen pressure like Ryan (to address your obvious trolling implications).

The game isn't an automatic L for the Falcons. It's all cool, just a difference of perspective: I see the glass half-full, and you're a pathologically negative cancerous troll.

Nobody said he's seen pressure like Ryan. I sure didn't. I don't know where you got that statement from. I do however know that people have given Ryan heaps of credit for making our oline look better than it really is in years past by getting rid of the ball quickly. All of a sudden our oline is garbage because Dahl left? I think it has more to do with the fact that Ryan has been exposed as a short-intermediate threat only. There's not one team in the league worried about Ryan burning them for 7 deep like they are accurate guys like brady/brees/manning/rodgers

Nobody said he's seen pressure like Ryan. I sure didn't. I don't know where you got that statement from. You're not fooling anyone. I do however know that people have given Ryan heaps of credit for making our oline look better than it really is in years past by getting rid of the ball quickly. Because that is REALITY. All of a sudden our oline is garbage because Dahl left? Our O-line is garbage because Ryan is getting murdered and has no time to throw, regardless of what the specific reason is. Any objective observer can see this. Why can't you? Oh right... I think it has more to do with the fact that Ryan has been exposed as a short-intermediate threat only. There's not one team in the league worried about Ryan burning them for 7 deep like they are accurate guys like brady/brees/manning/rodgers You're talking about the 4 best QBs in the league, 2 of which are first-ballot HOF'ers if they retired tomorrow. Be for real. I'm sorry if somebody told you Ryan was Peyton Manning, but don't take it out on me just because you were dumb enough to believe it. QB is the last problem with this team.

Troll-B-Gone.