The Packers Were 10-6 Last Year...

IrishFalco

They weren't consistently good until the Patroits handed them their last loss. Then they got hot and developed a fiery attitude. Even with a bunch of injuries and having to face two high powered offenses on the road, they rose up and REFUSED to lose.

We need that kind of attitude. We need that kind of coaching.

Edited by IrishFalco

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just quit it. WE ARE NOT THE PACKERS, PATRIOTS, SAINTS OR STEELERS. They have depth great O's and great to mediocer D's. Our team is not capable of doing things like that. We have not even tried what have given us 3 straight W/S, the running game. Smithy and TD has given mularkey no other choise then pass the f*cking ball because everyone wanted that. Why did this team need to change what was working.....

And they all have better coaches than us. Talent? Comparable.

Considering the playoff game had Falcons playing full strength, extra week of rest and game planning, at home against a Packers team with 17 backups in thanks to starters lost,....I would say they have great depth. Falcons are NOT GB.

Don't forget also that Rodgers was also out part of the year. Also, the Falcons could have lost up to 6 of those wins which came down to final minutes as well as some lucky breaks and bad ref calls.

10-6 won't make the playoffs this year man.(exception nfc west)11-5 is the mark to hit. I believe our team is very much capable to run off a winning streak. I will be bold and say if we lose to a team we should beat like Car,Sea,Jac,Tenn,SF,Ariz,Minn we will miss the playoffs. We have a talented team guys despite the oline and Rb play.

Just quit it. WE ARE NOT THE PACKERS, PATRIOTS, SAINTS OR STEELERS. They have depth great O's and great to mediocer D's. Our team is not capable of doing things like that. We have not even tried what have given us 3 straight W/S, the running game. Smithy and TD has given mularkey no other choise then pass the f*cking ball because everyone wanted that. Why did this team need to change what was working.....

We are not passing any more in the first half of games than last year -- we pass when we start getting curb-stomped. You're imagining things.

A win is a win but good teams win convinceably. To say the Falcons werent lucky last year is being biased. Let me guess, Roddy White's catch against Baltimore wasnt pass interference. I love the Falcons, just being realistic and unbiased

Yes it was a PI and Falcons were lucky many times last year. Thats also a part of winning, if you don't got luck on your side you wont propably not either win a super bowl. Look at the 09 saints, the other teams missed game winning field goals and some bad calls. Just what we got last year, every team needs a little luck to win sometimes. But refs misses calls and a win is still a win.

We are not passing any more in the first half of games than last year -- we pass when we start getting curb-stomped. You're imagining things.

Wait did we get so called "curb-stomped" in last game? Did turner have 160 carries last year? because he gets about 10 per game this year. Only game we have won was when he had 21 carries and not 10 nor 11 carries. You're imagining things.....

the difference with us & them is they confuse defenses, we run good plays. I would die of shock if I ever saw us leave a defense confused.

You are 100% right. They confuse defenses and we make them laugh. It is kinda like that Buc and Riaders super bowl where John Lynch was saying something like man they are running all the plays we did in practice. Opposing defenses know that we can't adjust to anything.

Yes it was a PI and Falcons were lucky many times last year. Thats also a part of winning, if you don't got luck on your side you wont propably not either win a super bowl. Look at the 09 saints, the other teams missed game winning field goals and some bad calls. Just what we got last year, every team needs a little luck to win sometimes. But refs misses calls and a win is still a win.

The Saints went 13-0 and won every game pretty convincingly, the missed field goal was a decent length, it wasn't like the one they missed last year against Falcons that was essentially and extra point and attempted on 1st down. Every team has close games, but the games Falcons pulled out were amazingly lucky and it seems every call went their way. Such as extra possession in Eagles game from a phantom interception that they couldn't get a good camera angle on before time to challenge ran out, super lucky.

Considering the playoff game had Falcons playing full strength, extra week of rest and game planning, at home against a Packers team with 17 backups in thanks to starters lost,....I would say they have great depth. Falcons are NOT GB.

Don't forget also that Rodgers was also out part of the year. Also, the Falcons could have lost up to 6 of those wins which came down to final minutes as well as some lucky breaks and bad ref calls.

considering we beat GB in the regular season and choked bad after that...maybe the bye week didn't have as much significance as you think