Congratulations Bucs!

ThunderCookie

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

It was a hard fought ugly game, but the Bucs were tougher and more disciplined when it counted. Props for your well earned victory.

THANK YOU!!

Where ya been? Just now get your foot removed from your television? ;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

yea...tampas d did a good job of getting to matt and stopping the run when we decided to try to run,and josh did what he needed to do to get the w...congrats to all the buc fans in rc

Freeman looked like ****! He and he alone kept the Falcons in it! Every time we went to put 'em away he blew it with over thrown balls or a pick! It's a testament to the growth and maturation process of the young BUCS that they could still hang tough and pull it out! Freeman plays like that in Atlanta January first and I don't see us having a chance! But it was nice for once we weren't the team trying to come from behind. We just need to learn how to put a team away!

Freeman looked like ****! He and he alone kept the Falcons in it! Every time we went to put 'em away he blew it with over thrown balls or a pick! It's a testament to the growth and maturation process of the young BUCS that they could still hang tough and pull it out! Freeman plays like that in Atlanta January first and I don't see us having a chance! But it was nice for once we weren't the team trying to come from behind. We just need to learn how to put a team away!

he made a few good plays and at the end of the day,thats all you needed...we both played terrible though,we just played worse :angry:B)

I see you've come to your senses by Tuesday jb. Its true, Pooh was horrible but the buccies defense kept them in the game, and for that they deserve a lot of credit! Even though Roddy had 9 catches for 140 yards he was terrible and I never say that about Roddy!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg