What Is Doing The Same Thing Over And Over Expecting Different Results?

Falcon Man™

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Its called fairweather fan such as yourself FM. I see you given up already with all the "we suck" talk! I'm sure when we're fighting for the division tiotle towards the end of the season you'll want your bandwagon seat back right? :rolleyes::oB)

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Yeah???? Just like Turner was gonna put 156 yard on us yesterday, huh?

How many did he have? What was his YPC avg.? How many TD's? Lucky for you you're not a professional prognosticator. I've got a Macaw that can do better than you! :P

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

jb, the buccies did an excellent job against our run and was it not you that told us that the buccies would lose because Turner was going to run all over our azzes? You crusty ole pirate with old timers disease! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I said that was my big concern and why I thought you all would win. BUT, our young defense is starting to gel so, Stain will be soiling his pants even more in the games and seasons to come. If you all even keep him around. :P

I was trying to be objective before the game something you and the rest of the homers here know NOTHING about! :P :P

Its called fairweather fan such as yourself FM. I see you given up already with all the "we suck" talk! I'm sure when we're fighting for the division tiotle towards the end of the season you'll want your bandwagon seat back right? :rolleyes::oB)

Fairweather fan??? :lol: I guess everyone on here is right when they say you are off your rocker! Been a fan since 1989 and LOVE my Falcons.

I find it funny you put so much effort into expressing your loyalty to the Falcons AND the Redskins but somehow come up with the nerve to call ME a fairweather fan! :lol: :lol: Now that is some funny **** right there!! At least you bring humor to the board!! Well, laughing AT you rather than with you, but hey at least we chuckle!

Fairweather fan??? :lol: I guess everyone on here is right when they say you are off your rocker! Been a fan since 1989 and LOVE my Falcons.

I find it funny you put so much effort into expressing your loyalty to the Falcons AND the Redskins but somehow come up with the nerve to call ME a fairweather fan! :lol: :lol: Now that is some funny **** right there!! At least you bring humor to the board!! Well, laughing AT you rather than with you, but hey at least we chuckle!

The Nerve

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I believe it's called Falcon logic. Or maybe they both mean the same.

That's not so much insanity as much as just plain DELUSION!! :lol:

Go back and re-read all of WRW's and d56 posts. The one constant in 9 out of 10 posts is DELUSION!

What's that word?

BTW, I was trying to post this in TATF...my bad.

are you talking about the lack of protection or all the penalties weve already gave up this season,both of which are uncharacteristic from the first 3 years...noone in the south is looking as good as they are except the saints,and maybe the panthers,but that is yet to be seen... right now the saints are heads and shoulders above the rest of this division

Is that a strange coincidence or some kind of Freudian thing that you tried to say 'division title' but it came out more like 'division toilet'?

Edited by mvcrook

WFW calls em as he sees em. At the first sign despair you start mortgaging the teams 'we suck clause' and have all but given up hope. That's why you got thrown out of TATF and tried to take refuge here in RC with god knows how many pseudo names. Since 89' uh? Well act like it and grow a pair. stop trying to get in the swampers pants and make kissy kissy with em... :lol: :lol:

The swampers will drag you down deeper and faster than our team ever will. So stand by the team and watch what they can do for you, not what you can do for them! B)

Thrown out of TATF?? :lol: :lol: You think I'M being hard on my team?? Have you been over to TATF? It is a sea of depression and pessimism! :(:rolleyes:

Been a fan since '89...if I haven't jumped ship yet, it ain't happenin' buddy... B) Maybe I should become a fan of TWO NFL teams, then at least if one loses, I can take refuge in the other...Oh wait :o Both of your teams lost last week. No wonder you are such a wiener.

How about this - if I wanted your opinion it would be because I valued it.

Guess what?

I don't. B)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Is that a strange coincidence or some kind of Freudian thind that you tried to say 'division title' but it came out more like 'division toilet'?

:lol: :lol: :lol: