Some Saints Have Nerves

Guest fibonacci

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm eating at the wonderful chick-fil-a (which sponcers the falcons). And out if the location at flowery branch (home of the falcons). And this stupid winch comes in with a saints shirt and suits on front of me.

Lets just say my white mohawk was turning red hot mad. I asked if she knew where she was and what she was wearing. She tried to say something but I couldn't understand swamp people talk. And then I was told by a old guy; who worked for chick-fil-a, to either be polite or leave.

What did I do? I was nice in the way I talked to her, and she was the one who came into my territory. I wonder how he would fill if a person set beside him with a "i support osama bin laden"shirt on?

This might be the most asinine thing I've ever read on these boards. And that's saying a lot.

What the **** do you do for a living that you can have a white mohawk at work? You work at an Ed Hardy retail store?

I'm eating at the wonderful chick-fil-a (which sponcers the falcons). And out if the location at flowery branch (home of the falcons). And this stupid winch comes in with a saints shirt and suits on front of me.

Lets just say my white mohawk was turning red hot mad. I asked if she knew where she was and what she was wearing. She tried to say something but I couldn't understand swamp people talk. And then I was told by a old guy; who worked for chick-fil-a, to either be polite or leave.

What did I do? I was nice in the way I talked to her, and she was the one who came into my territory. I wonder how he would fill if a person set beside him with a "i support osama bin laden"shirt on?

Gainesville, Ga. where Rhode Scholars are a dime a dozen..post-2-1080915922.gif

mashburn is actually a pretty cool guy. I try to read most of his post, especially this past offseason, he attended all the training camp days, and shared pictures, and thoughts of what was going on. He was also having balls signed by players for out of state fans that couldn't make the trip.

I'm sure a year ago, when he posted this, he was high on falcon pride and crossed some unspoken boundies, but considering the level of heat he recieved from tatf'ers, I'm sure he's learned the error of his ways.

mashburn is actually a pretty cool guy. I try to read most of his post, especially this past offseason, he attended all the training camp days, and shared pictures, and thoughts of what was going on. He was also having balls signed by players for out of state fans that couldn't make the trip.

I'm sure a year ago, when he posted this, he was high on falcon pride and crossed some unspoken boundies, but considering the level of heat he recieved from tatf'ers, I'm sure he's learned the error of his ways.

I could like a few posts for a signed football.

• 6 months later...