Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest fibonacci

Some Saints Have Nerves

158 posts in this topic

I'm eating at the wonderful chick-fil-a (which sponcers the falcons). out of the location at flowery branch (home of the falcons). And this stupid winch comes in with a saints shirt and sits in front of me.

Lets just say my white mohawk was turning red hot mad. I asked if she knew where she was and what she was wearing. She tried to say something but I couldn't understand swamp people talk. And then was told by a old guy; who worked for chick-fil-a, to either be polite or leave.

What did I do? I was nice in the way I talked to her, and she was the one who came into my territory. I wonder how he would fill if a person set beside him with a "i support osama bin laden"shirt on?

I'm eating at the wonderful chick-fil-a (which sponcers the falcons). And out if the location at flowery branch (home of the falcons). And this stupid winch comes in with a saints shirt and suits on front of me.

Lets just say my white mohawk was turning red hot mad. I asked if she knew where she was and what she was wearing. She tried to say something but I couldn't understand swamp people talk. And then I was told by a old guy; who worked for chick-fil-a, to either be polite or leave.

What did I do? I was nice in the way I talked to her, and she was the one who came into my territory. I wonder how he would fill if a person set beside him with a "i support osama bin laden"shirt on?

I don't even get what you're saying right now.

Da Bird is Da Word likes this

I'm eating at the wonderful chick-fil-a (which sponcers the falcons). And out if the location at flowery branch (home of the falcons). And this stupid winch comes in with a saints shirt and suits on front of me.

Lets just say my white mohawk was turning red hot mad. I asked if she knew where she was and what she was wearing. She tried to say something but I couldn't understand swamp people talk. And then I was told by a old guy; who worked for chick-fil-a, to either be polite or leave.

ok, well first of all...supporting the Saints is not the same as supporting Osama Bin Laden, and if you think so..then your too obsessed..yes, its a rivalry..but they are just a team in our division...not terrorists trying to destroy the American way of life

the guy who said that to you could very well be a major clown and tool, and it wouldn't suprise me if he was saying it to try and get in her pants..but still, your exaggerating

and Chick-Fila is an anti-gay corporation, that openly supports anti-gay rights legislation/groups etc. They should be avoided

PSSSHHHRRR87 and SaintsFanInLA like this

What?

Really?

A mind is a terrible thing

SaintsFanInLA likes this

I think this is a ******** post I am born in raised in Louisiana and I loveeeeee the falcons so I hear idiots ask me do u know where ur all the time! I simply. Say yes and reply with two words RISE UP

You do realize the you are talking about football...right? I mean, someone wearing a Saints shirt and supporting their football team is not quite the same as someone wearing a shirt supporting the terrorist responsible for killing thousands of people. No wonder fans of other teams make fun of our fanbase.

Let me help you a little since you probably said bye bye to school a while ago. First some easy spelling reviews:

sponcers = sponsors

winch = wench

suits = sits

My territory = you don't own chick-fil-a and probably can't afford even one stock note

Next, first amendment review. People are free to wear any shirt they like, even opposing team shirts.

The fact you have a "white Mohawk" seems to fit the perception of you very nicely!

bobby digital likes this

Also a guy with a white Mohawk approaching a female stranger just to confront her about the shirt she is wearing is ok for you but YET she is a trash swamp person? Lol

ok, well first of all...supporting the Saints is not the same as supporting Osama Bin Laden

and Chick-Fila is an anti-gay corporation, that openly supports anti-gay rights legislation/groups etc. They should be avoided

You never know man, How do we know for sure that the Saints weren't the real ones behind 9/11?

Read The bible man and turn it upside down and read only the "S" letters. Then Times it by 9/11 and guess what you'll get... 9-11!

and a picture of Osama in Drew Bree's cheek scar!

Exp likes this

This will not end well....

Mashburn, you usually are a decent poster. Why would you think of posting something like this? You won't get cool points for "sticking up" for the Falcons. if the neg button was in effect, I am sure that you would be receiving a few of them. You are high off your rocking horse to think that a game of entertainment is in any way, shape, or form comparable to thousands of lives lost...smh

Falcon Man™ likes this

Oh I think you do.

jb 3.0, IllinoisFalcon and Willy Mo like this

I think its trying to communicate with us!

Let me help you a little since you probably said bye bye to school a while ago. First some easy spelling reviews:

sponcers = sponsors

winch = wench

suits = sits

My territory = you don't own chick-fil-a and probably can't afford even one stock note

Next, first amendment review. People are free to wear any shirt they like, even opposing team shirts.

The fact you have a "white Mohawk" seems to fit the perception of you very nicely!

I couldn't have said this any better. I do have a few correction to add.

fill - feel

set - sat

A lot of dumb **** gets posted on this message board, but this is a little much. There are so many different levels of retardation that I don't know where to begin. You should take a break from the internet, and think about what you did wrong today.

SaintsFanInLA likes this

:blink: Wow

Ok the obama was a lot over the top. But I did not say it to that guy. And just said it on here to some what make a point how I fill. And the word winch is basically the b word in london. And with me having a back ground of london, explains why I am so strong and hard core of a fan. Look at their soccer fans.

But I really laugh at the fact the taints on here knocking me for my grammar and white mohawk. Sorry I posted from my droid phone which adds in it own language sometimes. And I love my hair, it is one of many ways I show I am fan. Right now it has red tips on it. And during the off season I shave it.

But you knock on me for having a hawk. Why haven't y'all knocked on all those who wear gold and black pimp suits in your city? You do know what that says about y'alls women, right?

Ummmm ok. I don't get what you're trying to prove, a Saints fan walked into a Chick-fil-a, big deal.