Isaiah Crowell Named Sec Freshman Of The Week. 2Nd Time This Year. Bacarri Rambo Wins Award As Well.

SacFalcFan

any more word on moving cordy inside and putting gates at tackle or other lineup changes upfront. im thankful for Beans attitude and willingness to do whatever is asked of him, but he is still somewhat of a liability upfront as i've said before. i know the moves havent included him that we have heard of, but any weaknesses we fix should help the pass-pro overall and free-up our TE's and allow for more opportunities in the passing game.

also, glad to see the commitment to the run, but Bobo still abandoned on two 3 &outs. but overall, we killed in TOP and i think that is why IC stayed in the game. i believe we wanted to make it a point of emphasis, close out strong in the game, and also condition IC for that kind of load.

i think this is a slight change of mentality (for the good IMO) than previous years. just not sure if it fits our overall scheme. we like to put up points, hurry up, etc and the ground and pound is sort of the opposite but fit well for the ole miss game. we need to learn to adapt though so good to see. i believe CMR realizes our D and run game can take us a long way, plus it is the reliable model among SEC champions i.e. LSU, ALA

and, just to add my 2 cents, im highly impressed and yes slightly shocked with IC thus far. i admit now that i was very skeptical of the all the praise he had as a recruit. didnt say anything (thankfully) because i knew it would be viewed as heretical and treasonous but i had many doubts about him for a few reasons. but, im loving him and happily say i was wrong. he has a lot to learn and room to grow still but raw talent as a RB that Im almost in awe of..his vision, balance, patience, and his feet are just things you cant teach that make the really good ones a cut above the rest...not to mention his speed and agility. cant wait to see him for the next 2.5 years imo hes a goner after 2013. cue the music now for Keith Marshalls appearance