Well It's Nice To See The Homers Over Here On The Darkside With Us.

Yes, us. The "trolls" who predicted 11-5 season and playoffs would be a miracle, that realized we got lucky way too often last year, TD is horrible at drafting, our coaches are too conservative and predictable, our qb is a noodle arm who has a hard time consistently throwing well in the deep game. The sad part is, we will have to watch another season of this garbage before the luster of the last 3 years flukey success is completely worn off and blank sees this team and front office for what it is. All last year when I was saying our offense wasn't a playoff caliber offense, all I heard was "we're 5th in the league bla bla bla". Stats don't mean jack when you watch the games and see the horrible play. Glad the homers are finally starting to realize that us "trolls" in the real world might have been on to something. I tried to be optimistic until the preseason came along and showed me that nothing changed. On the rare occasion matt ryan has time to throw a deep pass, it looks like a punt. He might be able to throw a ball 60 yards but there is NO ZIP on it and no accuracy whatsoever, especially on a consistent basis. And once again this is if he even either has time to throw, or a big enough sack to attempt it.

This dline that has had a heavy investment in the interior is inferior. We passed on clay matthews for peria jerry? Ok i can understand that, IF JERRY COMES IN AND BEASTS IT UP. Have we seen that? No. Corey Peters? Once again, when you pick players that high with big holes in other areas of the team, those players better produce and produce well. That hasnt happened. TD is a draft bungler at best. 5 picks for Julio? We could have pried away elite or at least good talent from other teams for far less. We could have saved those 2nd and 4ths and traded 2 1sts last year for a player like VJax but TD didn't want to admit that Jenkins was garbage at the time when we had 7 years of evidence. Why havent we traded 5 picks for a LT? or a beast of a pass rusher? Because TD is arrogant and thinks hes a genius. Doing so would admit that he's failed in other areas of the team. Hes very stubborn about admitting deficiencies on the team. How long has the horrible pass rush been blamed on the secondary? How many pieces have we put into the secondary and the pass rush still blows? Somethings got to give here.

"this is pretty much the worst post ever"..as Nepolian Dynamite would say

we didn't get "lucky" last year..and our offense was fine with its clock control..running/short passes style..the homers who are "realizing you were right" are just overreacting way too much

we are 1-2, 1 great win vs Philly..1 loss by THREE at a division rival, and 1 loss @CHI trying this 47 pass 12 run nonsense new age NFL crap that keeps getting tossed around "gotta go deep, gotta have Ryan be able to win it on his own"..no you don't

Jenkins wasn't that bad...yeah, he wasn't Calvin Johnson but he wasn't that bad...and Clay Matthews? come on are you serious...we don't even run the 34, what could he have done for us? He got hyped up WAY too fast way too much. He gets alot of QB pressures but he rushes like every down. And in tackling on short passes and runs he is often non existant, unless its a botched blocking assignment.

"this is pretty much the worst post ever"..as Nepolian Dynamite would say we didn't get "lucky" last year..and our offense was fine with its clock control..running/short passes style..the homers who are "realizing you were right" are just overreacting way too much we are 1-2, 1 great win vs Philly..1 loss by THREE at a division rival, and 1 loss @CHI trying this 47 pass 12 run nonsense new age NFL crap that keeps getting tossed around "gotta go deep, gotta have Ryan be able to win it on his own"..no you don't Jenkins wasn't that bad...yeah, he wasn't Calvin Johnson but he wasn't that bad...and Clay Matthews? come on are you serious...we don't even run the 34, what could he have done for us? He got hyped up WAY too fast way too much. He gets alot of QB pressures but he rushes like every down. And in tackling on short passes and runs he is often non existant, unless its a botched blocking assignment.

It's not the fact that we lost. It's HOW we've won and lost. Our team looks terrible.

Sugar coat the W/L column all you want but the fundamentals are what matter.

Fundamentally, some people need counseling.

It's not the fact that we lost. It's HOW we've won and lost. Our team looks terrible.

Fundamentally, some people need counseling. Normal people get together and have a beer. Abnormals troll around and collect scorn.

On the topic of luck, yes we did get lucky last year. Absolutely. We out performed our pythagorean win rate by 2 full wins...something that never happens.

But you know what? Our win rate was still 11 or so wins....so we aren't a wildcard hopeful masquerading as a conference contender....we're a good football team that has falling into some really bad habits.

The sky hasn't fallen. The mistakes are correctable. The overall sample of this team says we're better than this. Barring a rash of really bad injuries, there's no reason to assume we won't start playing better....particularly if the necessary adjustments are made.

Let me ask, why is this loss the one that sends people over the edge?

Look at Matt's career against the Bucs. He NEVER plays well against them. His best game was last December where he had a pretty good 235, 2TD day. Every other game has been poor. Every other game has been decided by less than a TD. Every other game was a grind, often with us taking a lead in the 2nd half. Finally, after 5 wins in a row, we lost one.

It happens. There were things I saw that I didn't like...but jesus, its not the end of the world.

and they are fixable..4:1 pass over run ratio @CHI, obvious why we lost that..beat Philly, good win...16-13 ROAD loss @ a div. rival..the TB streak wasn't gonna last forever

we made fixable errors, we're only 1-2..we're fine

Look at Matt's career against the Bucs. He NEVER plays well against them. His best game was last December where he had a pretty good 235, 2TD day. Every other game has been poor. Every other game has been decided by less than a TD. Every other game was a grind, often with us taking a lead in the 2nd half. Finally, after 5 wins in a row, we lost one.

It happens. There were things I saw that I didn't like...but jesus, its not the end of the world.

lol, this..no kidding...these people are throwing fits because we lost by 3 on the road vs a div. rival...they are acting like there's no other joy in life for them and like their whole life is falling apart, when its week 3..we just came off a great win vs philly

****, we may have just had a hangover from a big win...we didn't look so great at home against the 49ers last year either..STEP AWAY FROM THE LEDGES PEOPLE

MATTY DEEP BALL DOES LOOK LIKE A PUNT. JULIO HAD TO BASICALLY STOP AND WAIT FOR IT.

Hey dipsheet, why you get 2.8 seconds to throw a ball, and you want to throw it 50 yards down the field, you have to throw it up so the receiver has time to get there. If Ryan threw the ball when he had to before getting hit, and he threw it on a line, it's a 25 yard pass. But don't let any facts interrupt your stupidity.

You're right! Our qb's have never really played well against TB even going back to Vick. They own us from the defensive side of the ball. The last couple of years have given us opportunities to win as they've gotten younger, but we haven't had an edge. This loss sucked becuase of the way the offense looked for the better part of the game. Unfortunately, the defense chose the worst possible 4 minute stretch of the game to look like crap, but they played well throughout the rest of the game. Offense is supposed to be the prized pig on this team, but if you look at it, defense has outplayed them severely to this point.

and they are fixable..4:1 pass over run ratio @CHI, obvious why we lost that..beat Philly, good win...16-13 ROAD loss @ a div. rival..the TB streak wasn't gonna last forever

we made fixable errors, we're only 1-2..we're fine

One TD in 8 road qtrs. One good qtr at home after Vick goes out. No wins in preseason, an embarrassing loss to GB, a decent game against worst team in league Carolina, a solid home loss to Saints with only 7 offensive points! You're right, no pattern here and nothing to worry about.

Lol throws the ball like a sissy . Bullick was making fun of him hahaha

Lol oline excuse by Robb go watch play again he had plenty of time on long ball

He just throws moon balls

He could have probably taken another second to throw the ball without as much arc, true. But it's getting in his head a little as well that he has to throw early. And that's not a knock on Ryan. Get hit that much & you start thinking about it. Even your xxx-buddy Vick said getting hit like he has this year is getting in his head.

One TD in 8 road qtrs. One good qtr at home after Vick goes out. No wins in preseason, an embarrassing loss to GB, a decent game against worst team in league Carolina, a solid home loss to Saints with only 7 offensive points! You're right, no pattern here and nothing to worry about.

lol @ actually thinking Vick's injury is why we suddenly did good...man, Vick is such a great athlete playing QB AND DEFENSE :P ..I've said this before and I'll say it again..Kafka did no worse than Vick, and Vick doesn't play D..24-21 when he went out, they finished the drive...their D sucked

preseason...lol

the GB loss was a playoff choke..simple as that, not worried in the least..well, not until the postseason

the Saints only scored 17 points that game, and 7 on a short field..we were knocking on the door for 7 and fumbled...they outplayed us but its not like they dominated us completely they needed that game way more than we did

we knew we could get an easy win @Carolina the next week and clinch #1 seed, they however were fighting for the playoffs..and knew the next week they had to play a much better Bucs team, who plays them well...their chances of getting eliminated were higher than our chances at losing #1 seed..plus we knew we could face them again in the playoffs

don't get me wrong, we tried hard to beat them...but the teams minds weren't fully in it it seemed, with the errors they were making...and we likely take a different approach in terms of play calling and what not if we really need the win, and likely would have had a different mindset and not made those fumbles...because we all know, despite the reaction of all the negative obsessed fans on here, we were never in legit danger of losing the #1 seed w/ or w/out that game

as for the games this year..Chicago was bad..but thats just the 4:1 pass ratio...whether people like it or not, looking to get an elite pass attack is not our answer, and Ryan is not the type of QB that will handle that...if we try to satisfy all these clowns who are obsessed with this whole "Ryan has to be able to do it on his own for them to be contendors" crap, then we WILL lose

TB only had one touchdown in that game as well..****, if we kick the FG and don't go for it on 4th down we may have even won the game

no worries

Yes, us. The "trolls" who predicted 11-5 season and playoffs would be a miracle, that realized we got lucky way too often last year, TD is horrible at drafting, our coaches are too conservative and predictable, our qb is a noodle arm who has a hard time consistently throwing well in the deep game. The sad part is, we will have to watch another season of this garbage before the luster of the last 3 years flukey success is completely worn off and blank sees this team and front office for what it is. All last year when I was saying our offense wasn't a playoff caliber offense, all I heard was "we're 5th in the league bla bla bla". Stats don't mean jack when you watch the games and see the horrible play. Glad the homers are finally starting to realize that us "trolls" in the real world might have been on to something. I tried to be optimistic until the preseason came along and showed me that nothing changed. On the rare occasion matt ryan has time to throw a deep pass, it looks like a punt. He might be able to throw a ball 60 yards but there is NO ZIP on it and no accuracy whatsoever, especially on a consistent basis. And once again this is if he even either has time to throw, or a big enough sack to attempt it.

This dline that has had a heavy investment in the interior is inferior. We passed on clay matthews for peria jerry? Ok i can understand that, IF JERRY COMES IN AND BEASTS IT UP. Have we seen that? No. Corey Peters? Once again, when you pick players that high with big holes in other areas of the team, those players better produce and produce well. That hasnt happened. TD is a draft bungler at best. 5 picks for Julio? We could have pried away elite or at least good talent from other teams for far less. We could have saved those 2nd and 4ths and traded 2 1sts last year for a player like VJax but TD didn't want to admit that Jenkins was garbage at the time when we had 7 years of evidence. Why havent we traded 5 picks for a LT? or a beast of a pass rusher? Because TD is arrogant and thinks hes a genius. Doing so would admit that he's failed in other areas of the team. Hes very stubborn about admitting deficiencies on the team. How long has the horrible pass rush been blamed on the secondary? How many pieces have we put into the secondary and the pass rush still blows? Somethings got to give here.

Yo Phil ease up relax have a beer the seasons young they'll bounce back against Seattle everybody around here will be in a better mood. Unless something else is eating at you like having to give back the Ecstasy pills then I understand yr need to vent.