Matt Ryan -7 Turn Overs In 3 Games To Only 5 Tds

swift

The int clearly wasn't his fault . It's a catch Roddy has to make but the fumbles is just bad pocket awareness and not being able to withstand contact and hold onto ball . These turnovers are costly Ryan being a game manager needs to be aware that these turnovers hurt the momentum of game and puts our defense in a hole .

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The int clearly wasn't his fault . It's a catch Roddy has to make but the fumbles is just bad pocket awareness and not being able to withstand contact and hold onto ball . These turnovers are costly Ryan being a game manager needs to be aware that these turnovers hurt the momentum of game and puts our defense in a hole .

I guarandamtee you you would have coughed up that rock if you got popped like Ryan did. In fact, I'm pretty sure you would have pulled a Chris Chandelier on us and asked to go to the locker room.

Guest Negatorris

Well after watching tape, if I was Ryan I would start to learn to play out of the pocket. He isn't slow like Manning, but he isn't Vick either, but I'm sure he can stretch plays with his legs like Big Ben does.

Give the mfker time to throw and he will rip defenses apart ...our problem is in the trenches, not QB ..we are reaping what we sowed by focusing on skill posistion FA's etc. and not shoring the O-line........next year, we need to scuttle Dunta and others big salarys and find us a couple hogs who can ball ........

I can't put all the blame on Ryan on those fumbles. Yes, he should hang onto the ball, but our Oline GOT to do better to protect him and give him more than 2 seconds to pass the ball. Our Online is the problem on offense, not Ryan.

I rewatched the game again today and our OLine is flat out geting whipped. Ryan doesnt have the time to go down field, I hope he can stay healthy for the full 16 but he cant keep taking those hits. IMHO Ryan has slightly above average arm strength and mobility and he isnt that accurate throwing deep. He over shot Julio twice and Roddy once.Some of his throws are questionable too.he is way too comfortable throwing 5 and 10 yard routes.

I rewatched the game again today and our OLine is flat out geting whipped. Ryan doesnt have the time to go down field, I hope he can stay healthy for the full 16 but he cant keep taking those hits. IMHO Ryan has slightly above average arm strength and mobility and he isnt that accurate throwing deep. He over shot Julio twice and Roddy once.Some of his throws are questionable too.he is way too comfortable throwing 5 and 10 yard routes.

Like Joey mfkng Harrington .............

I guarandamtee you you would have coughed up that rock if you got popped like Ryan did. In fact, I'm pretty sure you would have pulled a Chris Chandelier on us and asked to go to the locker room.

Thank you sir. Once again falls right on the Oline. When Ryan was hit it only took 2 seconds 3 at the most. How does Ryan suppose to get off a pass when a dlineman is in his face constantly saying hello it's me again.

Yeah, those fumbles are a product of the Oline. Maybe Baker could at least slow the DE before he hits Ryan from behind. He is flat out getting killed.

if baker would just fall down when the ball is snapped, it would work better. at least then the DE would have to jump over him or run around him instead of just going straight through him.

Doesn't matter if you QB is Chandler, Vick, Shaub, Ryan, or Brady. If you OLine gets beat your QB will look like a liability. Brady looked might pedestrian once things started going poorly in the Bills game.

I'm not comparing Ryan to Brady, I'm just saying if the OL is getting beat, no one looks good consistently.

It was an all-around bad offensive game.

Turner couldn't get going.

Roddy White dropped 4, FOUR passes on one drive including 2 TWO touchdowns, tried to run without looking the ball in and he pulled a Michael Jenkins and 'slipped' in the end zone and the ball seemed too high for him.

Matt Ryan left a lot to be desired. I understand the poor line play. BUT, when the opportunity is there, you have to make them cound. He HORRIBLY underthrew Jones. The announcer even stated he thought Julio was gonna wave for fair catch. Then he over threw Roddy White on a TD. If not a TD, then it was definitely redzone.

They just make it hard on a fan, week in and week out. I would not be emotionally drained right now if I wouldn't have lost money on them. :wacko:

Edited by The Peregrine

I would say slightly BELOW average arm strength. There are too many QBs out there with great arm strength to call him average. But that doesn't make a QB. It helps and is a tangible. We drafted Ryan on his readiness, mechanics, and smarts. His arm strength showed on the pass to Julio that took FOREVER, just to come down short.

LMAO!! it reminded me of that baseball commercial, 'I got it! I got! YOU got it!' because it took so long to come down. He just literally aired it out with NO zip.

Well after watching tape, if I was Ryan I would start to learn to play out of the pocket. He isn't slow like Manning, but he isn't Vick either, but I'm sure he can stretch plays with his legs like Big Ben does.

I'm pretty sure that he can't do that and that's not a negative against Matt Ryan.. It's just something that he can't do..