Whenever I Am Feeling Bad About Our Team ...

Morewheat

I go read the Iggles MB. Give it a try especially right now since Vick got hurt, they are ripping each other and that team apart. :lol: It is great stuff (unless you happen to be a Iggles fan) and even though we are struggling it makes me so happy about our team despite the early season struggles. As long as we win next week we will be 2-2 and back on track. All is not lost yet. We play 16 games after all. Chin up and Rise up!!

I go read the Iggles MB. Give it a try especially right now since Vick got hurt, they are ripping each other and that team apart. :lol: It is great stuff (unless you happen to be a Iggles fan) and even though we are struggling it makes me so happy about our team despite the early season struggles. As long as we win next week we will be 2-2 and back on track. All is not lost yet. We play 16 games after all. Chin up and Rise up!!

They bought the dream team BS hook, line, & sinker.

Yeah. I told a bunch of Iggle tools when Vick signed that contract that they would come to regret it. It's fun when you're right! But this is not meant to be a Vick thread. The truth is I would trade regular season losses for playoff wins any day. Obviously any one here would have traded our regular season (13-3) with the Packers (10-6) last year if it meant winning in the playoffs. If we make it to and win in the playoffs all will be okay and as of right now we are very much in the hunt. If we lose to Seattle I might begin to be a little more concerned but we lost to two good teams on the road. It happens to every team in the NFL.

Edited by RyantoWhite4theTD

That's funny, I was just on igglephans.com and they are not pleased. "Was a Vick fan from the begining but I'm over him now, etc." Sound familiar folks? It's really interesting in that the Eagles ownership was trying to replicate the 49ers West Coast offense/McNabb (Montana) > Vick (Steve Young) transition (even going from right-handed to running left-handed QB) but instead got the high-priced Vick debacle and traded away a future starter for years (Kolb/Schaub). Ah, misery loves company.

Yeah. I told a bunch of Iggle tools when Vick signed that contract that they would come to regret it. It's fun when you're right! But this is not meant to be a Vick thread. The truth is I would trade regular season losses for playoff wins any day. Obviously any one here would have traded our regular season (13-3) with the Packers (10-6) last year if it meant winning in the playoffs. If we make it to and win in the playoffs all will be okay and as of right now we are very much in the hunt. If we lose to Seattle I might begin to be a little more concerned but we lost to two good teams on the road. It happens to every team in the NFL.

Very true, I think I would rather lose to the Sucs then the Bills!