Braves Vs. Phillies

=abrahamburger=

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so stressed out about this non-sense! The Braves have officially had their worst month of the season when it mattered the most and it is just so infuriating.

I am hoping for the best, I already bought tickets to the first NLDS home game and I do not want to have to get a refund for that, I would much rather go to the game, but with us playing the Phillies in our current state, we are going to need some help.

Tonight we have Lee vs Delgado.........seems like a fair match-up right?

Ugh!

I am so stressed out about this non-sense! The Braves have officially had their worst month of the season when it mattered the most and it is just so infuriating.

I am hoping for the best, I already bought tickets to the first NLDS home game and I do not want to have to get a refund for that, I would much rather go to the game, but with us playing the Phillies in our current state, we are going to need some help.

Tonight we have Lee vs Delgado.........seems like a fair match-up right?

Ugh!

RC, I'm sure this has been discussed, and cried over: But I wonder if, in the HISTORY of baseball, has there EVER been a situation where a team had the freakin' BASED LOADED, NO OUTS, a THREE BALLS NO STRIKES COUNT on the batter at the plate, YET STILL FAILED TO SCORE!

The Braves MUST have established a dubious record with that yesterday! AAAARGGHHHHHH!

That alone is reason enough to say hey it's been nice this year guys but time to go bye bye!

Ok, I will cheer my darndest tonight for Atlanta. If they lose because of outstanding play by Philly, fine. I'll accept that.

HOWEVER, If they lose because they couldn't score a man from third with less than 2 outs; because they could not advance a runner from 1st; because batters sat by and watched a third call strike CHIPPER, then I think I've HAD IT for this year.

Joe

After yesterday the Braves have now managed to score 2 runs or less in 50 games this year. Wow. Also the Braves must have set a new record this year for solo homeruns. I've never seen so many solo homeruns in my life. Also they had a stat on the game the other day. The Braves are barely averaging 4 runs per game this year. The lowest since the pathetic 1989 team.