Do You Think Mm Or Bvg Or On The Hot Seat At All?

SLEVEN

I hoped VG was after the Green Bay public lynching in the Dome, but Mike Smith quickly came out to stay Mularkey and VanGorder are here to stay, no changes to the staff. Like a dagger in the kidney. I doubt neither will be gone before Smith is gone, which I don't want gone. Horrible situation is horrible.

BVG has the defense playing. I am fine with BVG. Have been for a while. It is up to the players to tackle and close on the WR for limited YAC. They held the Bucs to 3 points in the second half and only 1 TD with 2 instances where they started in their own

MM has our OLine killing Ryan. I was gonna make a thread about it mid week but clearly the opponents know what formations are runs and what are passes. When Ryan called the plays, the rush was almost nonexistent. Why? Because he was running everything from all kinds of formations. Draws, screens, bubble screens, runs, and passes, deep and short. There was very little predictability. I don't think MM is on the hot seat because I think he moves on from here anyway. I hope he saw today's game and how Ryan moved the team at will down the field. Put that ego away and catch up with how OC's with elite QBs operate

Mularkey Should be without a seat.....but no...not at alll....because we went 13-3 last year mularkey will get another two years of ruining all this talent.....Ill say it again...we have more talent than any other team in the entire NFL......and we are one of the worst teams out there.....and def right now the worst team in the south................Carolina put up a fight with green bay....green bay whooped chicago chicago whooped us............we cant even put up a fight with tampa................we are kidding ourselves to think we stand a chance with mularkey callling plays..you heard it here first

we shouldnt have even won last week....we are lucky vick had a concussion or we would be 0-3 and heading across country to play a game we may be able to get our first lead of the year.............I gaurantee we barely beat seattle next week.....if I were Ryan Id shut my speakers off in my helmet and stop talking to mularkey...............if he shuts his helmet off we will put up 50.....if he leaves it on...we may score with a minute left in the fourth after he realizes he needs to shut his helmet off

Edited by RADICAL 2.1

Id love to see Haley get fired at the end of the season and jump on as our OC. Dream about it every sunday

I am kind of skeptical about this. I would love to see it happen, but if his fiery attitude the right fit? I love his philosophy and he had that Ferrari of an offense in AZ purring all season. He can get a little heated at times and we don't need any sideline altercations. If he can be kept on a short leash, he can be a very dangerous OC. 3 1000 yard WRs in AZ when they went to the SB.

If MM isn't let go,then Matt needs to be able to run the no huddle MUCH more often....Smith needs to step up here and have a little chat with Mularkey...after all,Smith IS the HEAD COACH AND HAS THE POWER TO DO THIS,EVEN HE HAS TO SEE THE NO HUDDLE IS WHAT IS WORKING...

i believe the no huddle is calledin from the sideline. its a package deal, when we have the right package in there and the defense doesnt.

i believe MM calls for the no huddle, not ryan. Ryan does call the plays which to my knowledge has been @ 3 different plays out of same set, with some wrinkles.

ryan does well in no huddle, but the call comes from the sideline

I think when you pass the ball on a 4th and 1 at the opponent 7 you have issues. I think when the opposing team, with a sub-standard QB lines up at their own 20 yard line a runs dive plays straight down your throat to run down th clock, you have defensive issues. Let's call it what it is and quit fooling ourselves this is NOT a play-off team. BVG gotta go, but really wonder what kind of talent he is working with.

TBH i really dnt think either of them are.. i think its the players first... i think its baker, renolds, decoud, owens and maybe a few others who are on the hot seat... but either way, they should be, TD has brought in talent, and enough to where we shouldnt be having theses problems... losing one guy from our O-LINE should not have had this type of impact, specially when he was the wrost in pass protection... but my opinion is that BVG MM and PB should all be on the hot seat...

I think when you pass the ball on a 4th and 1 at the opponent 7 you have issues. I think when the opposing team, with a sub-standard QB lines up at their own 20 yard line a runs dive plays straight down your throat to run down th clock, you have defensive issues. Let's call it what it is and quit fooling ourselves this is NOT a play-off team. BVG gotta go, but really wonder what kind of talent he is working with.

we held blount to 86 yarsd today, we played well against the run today, but came up short and started missing tackles. the front 7 has played well ALL year so far on defense besides today... the major issue is the back end.. the defense kept us in this game, it could have been a far worse score with two fumbles inside our own redzone...

He is not in charge of the offense tho is he? Not sure if he calls the plays or if they have an OC. If they have an OC than Haley isn't to blame for the lack of offense in KC

He is not in charge of the offense tho is he? Not sure if he calls the plays or if they have an OC. If they have an OC than Haley isn't to blame for the lack of offense in KC

no but just like the QB, the HC will be the one to blame EX childress and wade phillips... just the nature of this business. so it could very well be haleys last season with them with the way they played last year to come out and play like this?? oh no, he could get fired...

I truly wonder if one or both of these guys are on the hot seat. I know all of us think we need a change but i wonder if its actually been or being considered by Smith and TD. I guess only the FO know the answer right now.

we arent making changes due to pride. nobody wants to admit they are wrong. Mularkey is horrendous, the games passed him by. We have such an explosive offense but we run a scheme of an old folks home. we need to swallow our pride, admit our mistakes and bring a staff that will win. this staff just cant get it done

no but just like the QB, the HC will be the one to blame EX childress and wade phillips... just the nature of this business. so it could very well be haleys last season with them with the way they played last year to come out and play like this?? oh no, he could get fired...

lol thats what I'm hoping for