Buc-man™®

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

How about ole joshie pooh?

Dude, just wait! You've got a couple of morons here trying to convince us that the Falcons should've won because Stain had a bunch of passing yardage in the second half! Most of them have been very cool though so be gentle!

Dude, just wait! You've got a couple of morons here trying to convince us that the Falcons should've won because Stain had a bunch of passing yardage in the second half! Most of them have been very cool though so be gentle!

link?

can you point to where anyone said the falcons should have won?

I have said they COULD have won......but there is a difference between could and should.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Rag all you want jb you can't hurt ole WFW or many of the others on here. The answer is no we don't think we won or should've won! bucman, tear away at us if you like, this is RC so have your fun dude. You would be on the other end of the hickory stick if we'd won! :D

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Sorry , but we're not as clueless and classless as you. But then again Buc_Man and are NOT casual fans like you. :rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

link?

can you point to where anyone said the falcons should have won?

I have said they COULD have won......but there is a difference between could and should.

BuuuuuuuTTTTTTTT YOU LOST!! ACCEPT IT, DEAL WITH IT AND MOVE ON, JUNIOR!! :rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not only are you clueless and classless in many instances you are clueless to the fact you are clueless

Of course I would see how you would believe that! Totally understandable! Thanks for helping to prove my point!post-2-1080915922.gif

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Im not gonna say much, I jus love my new sig is all. Jb u have AWSOME seats, im jelouse! :)

Did you see Bri and I waving at you guys?

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

How about ole joshie pooh?

GREAT SIG!!!! But watch it he's not a very good quarterback compared to the one that lost today, according to a couple of the less versed fans here. ;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

You prove my point every post you make.....you are fkking senile

I'd watch your language, they've been banning people for bypassing the profanity filter. Next time just say **** YOU JB YOU MISERABLE ***********!!!

I'll get your intent and you won't have to worry about being banned. ;):lol:

I'd watch your language, they've been banning people for bypassing the profanity filter. Next time just say **** YOU JB YOU MISERABLE ***********!!!

I'll get your intent and you won't have to worry about being banned. ;):lol:

:D:lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly If the ban me they ban me. Wont be the first.

I was banned a couple times for calling a mod a hypocrite .................and he was....and still is btw.

It gets hard to post on here on game days anyway....... although the server did OK today considering we lost.

with all hat said fkk you ;)

:ph34r:

Freeman got 1 vs Ryan........... Ryan has 4 vs him

Advantage: Ryan.

This is really something loser do. "Well Ryan has a better record against Freeman". Then you put your thumb in your mouth and walk away. Grow up and take the lose.

Stop trying to find ways for you to feel better about losing.

This is really something loser do. "Well Ryan has a better record against Freeman". Then you put your thumb in your mouth and walk away. Grow up and take the lose.

Stop trying to find ways for you to feel better about losing.

Just pointing out this was the first time they were able to beat a ryan lead falcons team

It sure is funny when Ryan Beat the bucs 4 strait times if we tried to use the "score board" response it would get countered with a " yeah but"

good for the goose but not good for gander?

Just pointing out this was the first time they were able to beat a ryan lead falcons team

It sure is funny when Ryan Beat the bucs 4 strait times if we tried to use the "score board" response it would get countered with a " yeah but"

good for the goose but not good for gander?

I will get on them when it happens the other way around. But right now stop trying to take a moral victory a lose is a lose and sometimes you have to take the ribbing when you lose to a rival.

I will get on them when it happens the other way around. But right now stop trying to take a moral victory a lose is a lose and sometimes you have to take the ribbing when you lose to a rival.

Better start getting on them.

Been happening for 4 years.

I don't take Moral victories. we lost.

I just don't like it when people inflate things ( good or bad) more then they actually were.

Matt did have a lot of yardage between the 20's didn't he? Inside the 20's... it looked like the O was in reverse.

Maybe ESPN can create some kind of award for that to make the fans feel better about themselves.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Matt did have a lot of yardage between the 20's didn't he? Inside the 20's... it looked like the O was in reverse.

Maybe ESPN can create some kind of award for that to make the fans feel better about themselves.

Well we can put in an order for two those awards for couple of the crybabies here and then about 2 or 3 hundred for the children over on TATF. Especially the ones saying the Falcons would easily take this game by 40 or 50 points. They are without a doubt the DUMBEST fans in the entire NFL!!!post-2-1080915922.gif

Well we can put in an order for two those awards for couple of the crybabies here and then about 2 or 3 hundred for the children over on TATF. Especially the ones saying the Falcons would easily take this game by 40 or 50 points. They are without a doubt the DUMBEST fans in the entire NFL!!!post-2-1080915922.gif

yea because buc fans NEVER EVER EVER make bold prediections

Get the **** over yourself.