It's Not Over Yet Guys...

Sean0708

I know we have tons of half-fans and even long time posters ready to give up on the team but our season is not over yet.

I am just as frustrated as the next guy seeing the same problems come up week after week, you could even say year after year. What we do know though is that this team CAN play good football and I know that they WILL hit their stride. As I've been watching the first three games I can see that we've been playing horrible, I've just been hoping that we can pull out the wins so we aren't in too big of a whole when we do turn it around. We have played 3 bad games against 3 good teams. While a 1-2 record is bad, it isn't crippling.

The way I see it, these first three games are out Pittsburgh game from last year. We get our first truly weak opponent of the year next week in Seattle and I am thinking they will be the perfect remedy. They will be the Cardinals game from last year, giving us confidence and momentum for the rest of the season.

Who knows, maybe hitting our stride late will mean we wont use up all of our good games in the regular season.

And to all the people guaranteeing no playoffs. Get a grip, the NFC is still wide open and we have just as much potential as any other team in it.

Do you honestly believe that this team- -- as it is playing right now--- could

Win in the playoffs other than possibly Winning 1 game by squeaking by an opponent in the wild card round And then being crushed in successive rounds by any team that has a good pass rush and a good Passing game (IE most playoff teams)

I know we have tons of half-fans and even long time posters ready to give up on the team but our season is not over yet.

I am just as frustrated as the next guy seeing the same problems come up week after week, you could even say year after year. What we do know though is that this team CAN play good football and I know that they WILL hit their stride. As I've been watching the first three games I can see that we've been playing horrible, I've just been hoping that we can pull out the wins so we aren't in too big of a whole when we do turn it around. We have played 3 bad games against 3 good teams. While a 1-2 record is bad, it isn't crippling.

The way I see it, these first three games are out Pittsburgh game from last year. We get our first truly weak opponent of the year next week in Seattle and I am thinking they will be the perfect remedy. They will be the Cardinals game from last year, giving us confidence and momentum for the rest of the season.

Who knows, maybe hitting our stride late will mean we wont use up all of our good games in the regular season.

And to all the people guaranteeing no playoffs. Get a grip, the NFC is still wide open and we have just as much potential as any other team in it.

Edited by jay2009