Corey Peters Jumping Offside At The End Of The Game

prolikewhoa

Now I know there were many other moments in the game we failed at and could have done better so it didn't come down to this, but...C'MON!! Everyone knew what they were doing there. Freeman was even motioning to the crowd to quiet down so he could do his hard count. And COREY PETERS who's lined up right on the ball jumps!! Just watch the ball, Corey!!! Can you believe it!? That's embarrassing. It was funny seeing BVG yelling "OH MY F---ING GOD!!!"

profiles_Fail2-1266003215.jpeg

It was one of those plays where if they snap it and try a QB sneak you have to get a good jump. So i think it was a play where so much is going on and its such an important stop that Corey just tried to get a good jump and do to much.

Agreed! I was cussing when it happened but I had to snap out of it and understand the situation. Most people choose not to see it that way.

Agreed! I was cussing when it happened but I had to snap out of it and understand the situation. Most people choose not to see it that way.

yes i called him every name in the book when it happened. I thought he was going to snap it too. and Freeman is so big if you don't get a good jump you have no chance

we lost the game in first half.......BVG & Co. are simply scape goats.

they did decent job of limiting them to 16 pts ....it was because of defense we had the opportunity in fina 5 mins to WIN the ball game.

But, our offense simply sucked plain & simple! We just CANT score consistently.

To beat teams like GB / NO ....we HAVE to score!

We didn't deserve the right to win this game.