Wasted Good Money To Witness A Playoff Drubbing, & After (7) Straight Sloppy Games In 2011.. I Demand That Heads Roll

xFalconLord

This has gotten out of hand. Last season ended sitting in an emptying Georgia Dome as the cheeseheads chanted... "GO PACK, GO!!" "GO PACK, GO!!"

At that moment, I thought it couldnt get any worse. We, the #1 seed, were publicly embarrassed at home with a game that was over at halftime. As the dust settled on the 2010 season, I was able to overlook our terrible performance thinking that it was just Green Bay's year.

With the offseason splash and a 13-3 team returning almost every player, hope was once again in the air.

0-4 preseason?! Oh sure, why on earth would we reveal our super secret dominant play in the insignificant preseason? The sloppy play was once again, easy to explain away.

Well, 3 games in and we look like the same, scratch that, a worse team than we had last season. To start, Mike Mularkey has lost complete control of this offense. It should tell you something that this offense only moves when Matt takes the play calling away from MM. We have no run game, we refused to leave additional blockers in to protect Ryan and our passing routes have no YAC. We have looked lost the past 8 games.

Heads that need to roll this week..

1) Mike Mularkey -- fire him and promote Bratkowski

2) Sam Baker -- Svitek must get a chance

3) Garrett Reynolds -- I have to give Mike Johnson a chance. Garrett has really struggled

4) Bosher -- go sign Matt Dodge

Heads that need to roll this week..

1) Mike Mularkey -- fire him and promote Bratkowski

2) Sam Baker -- Svitek must get a chance

3) Garrett Reynolds -- I have to give Mike Johnson a chance. Garrett has really struggled

not sure about your no.1 but definitely agree with 2 and 3...no.4 is put DeCoud on the **** bench...enough of the open competition $hit. Sanders is the better player...PERIOD!!! give him the reps to give him a chance to make the defense better. MM should just GO...somewhere else!!! :angry:

I don't think anyone needs to be fired at this point. Their job needs to be redefined and adjustments made. I think MM needs to work with the team in practice on play design and during the game he needs to take a back seat to the quarterback. This is not a time for pride to get in the way and it is time for him to admit that his input during the games is a lot of the reason the Falcons look so bad on offense. If he wants to be considered a great offensive mind, he needs to stick with play design and let the play calling go.