Huge Difference Between Buffalo And Tampa Bay Today.

FlyHighFalcons

Talking about the crowds here. I went to the Bills game today to watch them beat the Patriots in what was an amazing game, one that left the Bills with their first win against the Pats since 2003. The crowd was hyped the whole game and when the game was over the crowd was going crazy for another half hour.

A friend of mine was at the Tampa game and he said that the crowd was barely cheering as the clock ticked to zero and the celebration only lasted about five minutes.

Obviously different situations but I wish more cities were dedicated to their teams.

Guest Negatorris

I will ceratinly be pissed about this game until the 24 hour rule sets in. Then it's time to get ready for Green Bay, because we all know about the Hawks.... >.>

I was at the game. At least the Tampa crowd is respectful to visitors. I was on the home team side but they knew I was rooting for the Falcons. They would trash talk but would even engage in logical sports talk. Half of them knew they should have lost had the Falcons played the second half like the first. The offense couldn't be stopped and the defense shut them down. We just dug too deep a hole in the first half.