Has The 5 Picks For Julio Trade...

Kevo

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

It is definitely time to start letting them have it after all the crap we've heard the last :rolleyes: 9 months about that 13-3 season they had LAST YEAR!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Julio played a good game today.

He played a very good game! But the BUCS defense played a better one! There are casual Falcon fans on this board that just don't get that!

You congratulate the other team and you move on to next week. We played a good team and battled hard no shame in losing to them on the road. I see some good things in the near future for the Falcons!

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Here's what I see.......the Packers in 2 weeks. They'll be licking their chops.....

so a team that just gave up 16 points and 180 yards passing would have a passing team licking their chops?

You guys have really warped perceptions.

if you think facing the Bucs passing attack is anything like facing the Packers passing attack it is you with the warped perceptions

All I know is, there's a very real chance that the Falcons are at the bottom, by themselves, next week. If the Bears Oline remains as porous as it has been. I can see several sacks and a Panthers victory, in Chicago.

We play Seattle next week, not a guarantee victory, but it is the seahawks

I think I remember a certain fanbase calling Brees passing yards in the first game of the season blown out of proportion because the Saints were down by 2 scores. Wouldn't that be the same case for Ryan or does he get a hall pass?

Where has Tom servo been?

What is a Hall Pass pass for $800 Alex.

Weren't the Falcons behind all game though?

Just a question, because when a team is behind meaning they are more that likely to throw would inflate his stats correct?

295 yards and 16 points (QB had 180 yards, 0 TDs, 2 INTs) to a good team on the road SR. The best NFCS defensive performance to date.

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg