Official: Falcons Excuse Thread

Aria7

I thought the team fought till the end but the O-Line and OC need to be replaced.

I want to hear all the reasons why people still think this team will be Super Bowl bound or make ANY impact in the playoffs - If they even get there.

Fans were saying that preseason is not important and not to get over emotional by the beating by chicago or how all 3 teams were beating Ryan up.

Probably there are still those who feel that these are minor setbacks and not to take things overboard.

My question is this: When does it matter, and when can the fans be rightfully angry at the team's performance?; What are all your excuses?

Edited by Aria7

I thought the team fought till the end but the O-Line and OC need to be replaced.

I want to hear all the reasons why people still think this team will be Super Bowl bound or make ANY impact in the playoffs - If they even get there.

I agree need at least a couple new Olinemen and a new OC, but I would also like a new punter too.

I am no fortune teller, but the way this team looks they will in no way shape or form make the playoffs. We just seem to be missing something all the time.

In the words of Chris Tucker from Friday, we ain't got **** on this team that goes together

Offense no defense

Defense no offense.

Passing game, no run game

Run game, no passing game

Hope you get the point.

I am no fortune teller, but the way this team looks they will in no way shape or form make the playoffs. We just seem to be missing something all the time.

In the words of Chris Tucker from Friday, we ain't got **** on this team that goes together

Offense no defense

Defense no offense.

Passing game, no run game

Run game, no passing game

Hope you get the point.

...and the times that it's rarely come together....NO PLAY-CALLING...lolol!!!

Guest Negatorris

Saints and Packers are going to run all over us if something doesn't change quickly. I can feel it. Falcons are embarrassing themselves out there. 2009 Falcons repeat.

What is the probablity that the Falcons will make the playoffs considering the play of other teams:

Green Bay, New Orleans, Detriot, Tampa Bay, New York Giants, and whoever wins the NFC west

Other than the winners of the other 3 divisions, do the Falcons have the ability to even make it in the playoffs?

Fans were saying that preseason is not important and not to get over emotional by the beating by chicago or how all 3 teams were beating Ryan up.

Probably there are still those who feel that these are minor setbacks and not to take things overboard.

My question is this: When does it matter, and when can the fans be rightfully angry at the team's performance?; What are all your excuses?

i am disappointed with the team, however i am not panicking. the team has major concerns, but other teams have had that early on before and turned it around to become succesful... look at the chargers in... well, **** near EVERY season.

start slowly, to get fired up when it matters. i'm not saying it's good, i'm just saying... now if we're 2-8 going into the Vikings game later this season, i'm right there with you, but 3 games into the season is just too early too make conclusions... when has the season been won in the first three games? it's the long haul that counts.