• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Yeah he is on point right now.

He needs to be.

If he goes down the saints are sunk.

Nice post! Just what I was talking about! Rather than saying yes he is, you have to make a crack like that. You should go over to TATF where the rest of the sore LOSERS hang! You'll be very popular over there! :rolleyes:

Nice post! Just what I was talking about! Rather than saying yes he is, you have to make a crack like that. You should go over to TATF where the rest of the sore LOSERS hang! You'll be very popular over there! :rolleyes:

what?

You are telling me the saints win the game today with Chase Daniels at qb?

Brees is the piston that drives the saints offensive machine........ its not a "crack" on him, I dont think anyone........even the biggest saints homer would disagree with that.

stop getting your depends in a wad.

56,the problem is that you can't give a compliment to a Saints player without a negative following the compliment ( Which negates the compliment )

Its not a negative,,its a fact.

Brees is the trigger man for your offense. He is what makes your offense go.

And right now your team is your offense.

Like I said do the saints beat the texans with Chase Daniel?

If you say yes you are the biggest homer in the history of homerville,

Its not a negative,,its a fact.

Brees is the trigger man for your offense. He is what makes your offense go.

And right now your team is your offense.

Like I said do the saints beat the texans with Chase Daniel?

If you say yes you are the biggest homer in the history of homerville,

You have to realize that we played two if the best offenses in the leauge. If our team is our offense, then so are the packers and texans since we put up points on each.

Yes you can say that about a lot of teams but most teams have some sort of compliment wither it be a running game or a defense that would give the ma fighting chance.

If the Saints lost Brees they would look like the colts in the first 2 weeks of the year.

You guys seem to think that is a knock......the fact is Brees is THAT good he raises the players around him, much like Rogers and Brady does and Manning did.

If either of those teams lost their qb they would be in similar situations as the colts are now.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

56,the problem is that you can't give a compliment to a Saints player without a negative following the compliment ( Which negates the compliment )

The dude is such a HOMER he can't give ANY opposing team or player a compliment without making some back-handed comment!

What's even funnier, if Ryan were to go down the Falcons wouldn't miss a beat with even a halfway decent backup yet he's ELITE in his eyes!post-2-1080915922.gif

The dude is such a HOMER he can't give ANY opposing team or player a compliment without making some back-handed comment!

What's even funnier, if Ryan were to go down the Falcons wouldn't miss a beat with even a halfway decent backup yet he's ELITE in his eyes!post-2-1080915922.gif

Ha ha ha! It's funny how these guys think. If any team loses their starter at any position, more times than not there's a drop off in play.

Edited by Big_L

They would get better with Redman, thats the funny part.

4tds, 4 ints, 4 fumbles..thru 3 games by thier illustrious QB. 3 games into a season, you know what you have. The Falcon fans are staring 7-9 or worse square in the face.

You are truly fukking stupid.

I mean it fukking stupid. I HAVE GIVEN THE BUCS THEIR PROPS FOR WINNING....just like I GAVE THE SAINTS PROPS FOR WINNING...

Saying what I said about Brees is the ultimate compliment.

Again no one has answered me when I asked this..

Does anyone honestly believe the saints win yesterdays game if Chase Daniel was at qb for the saints?

Does anyone think the saints even would have been in the game vs the packers with Chase Daniel at qb?

The offense is built around Brees and tailored to him and he runs it to **** near perfect.