Falcons Offense

Theyhateme : )

With Matt Ryan slinging the ball around for 330 yards, 140 to Roddy and another 115 to JJ, why only 13 pts and 1 TD?

What could possiblly be the problem:

Play calling

Ryan's mechanics (mobility issues, arm strength, holding on to the ball too long)

Offensive Line is horrible.

Roddy key drops on the go ahead drive with minutes left.

This division loss hurt.

u want to kon why, cause MT had only 11 rushes for 20 YARDS... I REPEAT 20 YARDS.... this offensive play callilng is based off play action, yea ryan got his numbers and so did the WRs, but we cnt play like this, and the turnovers KILLED us again this game, no team can make that many mistakes and keep pulling out games... it starts up front and bad O-line play will hurt an offense rythm just as bad as a sack.... we need to get our o-line resoved or this could very well be the reason we dnt make the playoffs... this is three weeks in a row... someone has to be made an example of...

u want to kon why, cause MT had only 11 rushes for 20 YARDS... I REPEAT 20 YARDS.... this offensive play callilng is based off play action, yea ryan got his numbers and so did the WRs, but we cnt play like this, and the turnovers KILLED us again this game, no team can make that many mistakes and keep pulling out games... it starts up front and bad O-line play will hurt an offense rythm just as bad as a sack.... we need to get our o-line resoved or this could very well be the reason we dnt make the playoffs... this is three weeks in a row... someone has to be made an example of...

Notice that I didn't add Ryan's T.O.s....

no huddle got us 3 pts again.

the no huddle would have gotten us a TD but roddy took his eyes off the ball twice... i kno he will make up for it tho. but this offense just looks wrong... like someone is messing with it at wrong times... or is it just me who think someone is is puttin a wrench in our wel oiled machine?

cuz mularkey is calling the plays and wont let us use no huddle more.

just like MM said, we use no huddle only in certain situations.. sounds like to me we only use it when we have a lcertain look from a defense that we dnt want to leave the field... thats dumb to me, why are we letting a defense dictate to our offense??? we should come out and dictate to the defense that were goign to have a fast pace offense and you wnt stop it... its been OBVIOUS that our O-line plays more consistent when in no huddle then when were not...

the no huddle would have gotten us a TD but roddy took his eyes off the ball twice... i kno he will make up for it tho. but this offense just looks wrong... like someone is messing with it at wrong times... or is it just me who think someone is is puttin a wrench in our wel oiled machine?

And that wrench is Mike Mularky! Let us use the no huddle more and we'll be more effective. This dude needs to be fired ASAP, along with half the **** offensive line. We're def. not playing like last season's 13-3 number 1 in the NFC Falcons

And that wrench is Mike Mularky! Let us use the no huddle more and we'll be more effective. This dude needs to be fired ASAP, along with half the **** offensive line. We're def. not playing like last season's 13-3 number 1 in the NFC Falcons

Everyone else in the league, besides Philly, has time to throw the ball. But sometimes, Ryan needs to cut it loose and let the WRs make a play or two!!

you didnt have too, i did it for you, i dnt care who tunnrs the ball over, its never good... his INT and 2 fumbles didnt help, that now 3 fumbles in three games for ryan, he has to protect the ball better as well...

I do...I don't want the QB turning the ball over. That one big hit, I can understand. But the others, especially the INTs bothers me.

Well oiled machine?

ill repeat, a well oiled machine, meaning we have the players and talent to get the job done, but we have gots to stop making mistakes and protect the QB, thats it... both of thoes problems are the direct result in why were plauing the way we are on offense, defense is a whole another story by itself...

ill repeat, a well oiled machine, meaning we have the players and talent to get the job done, but we have gots to stop making mistakes and protect the QB, thats it... both of thoes problems are the direct result in why were plauing the way we are on offense, defense is a whole another story by itself...

The offense hardly resembles being well oiled. Nothing much is in synch, besides Matt to Gonzo and Turner up the middle.

The offense hardly resembles being well oiled. Nothing much is in synch, besides Matt to Gonzo and Turner up the middle.

i just said wat i meant, we have only tow problems why we arnt performing like that explosive offense... mybe Pat Y is right, maybe we dnt have the o-line to pass more then we run, and i dnt kno why ppl think were not a run first offense.. ryan is now 1-3 when he passes over 40 times a game... we have to run the foot ball and let him take his shots when he gers his chance, we dnt even run a creative offnese enough to pass that much until someone figures out wat were trying to do...

i just said wat i meant, we have only tow problems why we arnt performing like that explosive offense... mybe Pat Y is right, maybe we dnt have the o-line to pass more then we run, and i dnt kno why ppl think were not a run first offense.. ryan is now 1-3 when he passes over 40 times a game... we have to run the foot ball and let him take his shots when he gers his chance, we dnt even run a creative offnese enough to pass that much until someone figures out wat were trying to do...

I'm still waiting on the JJ drag route that MM teased us with in preseason. Has he forgotten about that play?