Stop Over Reacting, Its Not That Bad

We got beat by a very good team on the road, and it came down to the final minutes. We made mistakes that beat ourselves (Roddy, Baker). No shame in losing to Tampa on the road by 3 points as horribly as we played.

Long season still to go. As soon as they put Svitek in at LT and Roddy doesnt drop any more easy TD catches, we'll be Ok.

I loved what i saw from Julio today.

But we cannot play from behind anymore because we abandon Turner and the run game. We are not a come-from-behind type team.

13 more games to go. If we lose next week then I will be very upset and give up hope for the season.

They could have won this one but this was one of those games where the ball bounced the other teams way at every opportunity, like that one pass that Freeman that should have been an incompletion but somehow bounced about ten yards off of the deflection right to another Bucs receiver along with all the dropped passes by the team, especially in their last drive.

Sometimes you just lose games because the other team just had more luck than yours.

guys!! sky is NOT falling.......yes this was a critical game & we should have won. But, we self destructed ourselves

that said, here's my projection based on our current progress we are making every game

Let's just take next 5 games ( to be bery pragmatic )

we can easily go 4- 1 ( with only loss to GB) that puts us to 5-3 half way ( decent start )

on other hand, NO could go 7-1 ( they have a very easy schedule then us )

Tampa Bay could easily go ( 4-4 ) they have more tough games back to back

CAR could be 2-6 or 3-5 at best.

I just hope on offense we can have a "balance" attack & keep our opponents guessing.

your thoughts welcome......

Edited by mattyicefalcon

They could have won this one but this was one of those games where the ball bounced the other teams way at every opportunity, like that one pass that Freeman that should have been an incompletion but somehow bounced about ten yards off of the deflection right to another Bucs receiver along with all the dropped passes by the team, especially in their last drive.

Sometimes you just lose games because the other team just had more luck than yours.

that was NOT luck.

They limited our offense to just field goal for 3 quarters. They made CRITICAL red zone stop in our last possession & that's what good teams do.

We self destructed ourselves by making boneheaded penalties & by running too predictable offense.

Tampa Bay deserves all the credit. They earned it.

I know this thread isnt about this but I just want to say that Josh Freeman is the most over hyped QB ive seen recently every time we play him he eyes down his receivers never makes a down field throw and hits a few slants and all of a sudden he has great upside and will make 8 Pro Bowls one day. That guy is a joke smh 180 and 2 picks and the analyst will probably praise him like he actually did something. I know high school QBs that could make the throws that guy makes. Ok im done, just had to vent.

We got beat by a very good team on the road, and it came down to the final minutes. We made mistakes that beat ourselves (Roddy, Baker). No shame in losing to Tampa on the road by 3 points as horribly as we played.

Long season still to go. As soon as they put Svitek in at LT and Roddy doesnt drop any more easy TD catches, we'll be Ok.

I loved what i saw from Julio today.

But we cannot play from behind anymore because we abandon Turner and the run game. We are not a come-from-behind type team.

13 more games to go. If we lose next week then I will be very upset and give up hope for the season.

Are you serious? We've been better since 08....no excuses.