Stopped By Tatf Just Now.....had To Leave

SaintRay

Ah, there crazy over there. I saw a lot of good thing today in the loss. Losing to an improved buccies team on the road is not the end of the world. That game could have went either way. I was impressed with Ice and JJ today. Roddy had 3 horrible drops that more than likely cost us the game, very uncharacteristic for Roddy.

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

Are these excuses? :ph34r:

Wow, it's not that bad. Falcons lost to a good team today, but in TATF it's fire everyone, the O-line sucks, time to rebuild.. :wacko:

Its been building since preseason lol.. some are trying to block out reality.. but getting beat to death by field goals opens the panic room doors

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Wow, it's not that bad. Falcons lost to a good team today, but in TATF it's fire everyone, the O-line sucks, time to rebuild.. :wacko:

First thing they need to do is get rid of that worthless piece of **** quarterback they have! :lol: :lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Its been building since preseason lol.. some are trying to block out reality.. but getting beat to death by field goals opens the panic room doors

preseason??????????? It's been going on since the day after they got blown out by the Packers! :lol:

people there get too high after a win and too low after a loss.

but to be fair, I have seen saints report be just as bad....... I recall seeing people calling for sean peyton to be fired after the settle loss.

I know the bucs forum is as bad.

and if the panthers had a decent forum it would be as bad.

Yes, TATF does have it's share of homers and trolls (just like ANY other team's board), but most of them are just extremely passionate about the Falcons. Everyone overreacts sometimes.

This team has not met my expectations and 99% of all Falcons fans will tell you the same thing.

This team is undisciplined and cannot handle the elements. Roddy might have dropped those balls anyways, but the rain did not help.

I wasn't going to place a ton of blame on Peters for jumping off sides at the end, but when the game is THAT hard fought and THAT close and you make a boneheaded play like that KNOWING that was exactly what they were trying to do is one of the stupidest plays I have ever scene.

Hats off the the Bucs. They knew how to exploit our weaknesses (lord knows there are PLENTY of them), and played a good enough game to beat us. I think BOTH teams played under their potential.

The Falcons looked unprepared and completely unorganized.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Are these excuses? :ph34r:

No, simply the musings of a casual fan that really doesn't care if the falcon lose or not as long as the OTHER team he follows wins. :rolleyes:

The Falcons looked unprepared and completely unorganized.

Does that make you feel good or something?

that does. The agonizing pain of the slow-motion realization that your team isnt what you, Peter King and a few others in the media, KNEW you were.

Whereas, folks like myself, johnnybuc, Saintray, Laugher and many more here knew all along.

So yes. This board on a Monday morning is akin to 2 grande espressos.

I think i'll stop by TAFT on my way out for a double-shot. ;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Can't blame a casual for having 2 or more teams of a particular sports, when it decreases your chances of losing by 50%! :lol:

Sorry dude, but Buc_man and the rest of us were discussing this yesterday while we were tailgating yesterday before the rain came!

A REAL fan LIVES and DIES by his team and what they do! You follow them no matter what! They win you show up and back them, They lose you show up and back them!

ONE MAN ONE TEAM!! LIVE OR DIE with the colors of your team! Why do you think we're all so passionate here? All except the casual fan.

You've got two teams you root for? You are a casual fan in my book!

Sorry dude, but Buc_man and the rest of us were discussing this yesterday while we were tailgating yesterday before the rain came!

A REAL fan LIVES and DIES by his team and what they do! You follow them no matter what! They win you show up and back them, They lose you show up and back them!

ONE MAN ONE TEAM!! LIVE OR DIE with the colors of your team! Why do you think we're all so passionate here? All except the casual fan.

You've got two teams you root for? You are a casual fan in my book!

Your sarcasm detector needs some batteries.

I was makin' a joke jb. Jabbin' at WF&RL. B)

I live and die by the Falcons - no other team. I hate certain teams more than others, but that is all. :D