Has This O-Line Taken A Contract On Ryan Or What?

INDFalcon

Ryan is the king of the No Huddle O. How can they play good in 4th Q and not in the first 3. When we are in No Huddle we get something done. Change the coordinators and build a better O line. Looks like by the end of season this O-line is going to kill Matt Ryan.

Have a taken a contract to kill MR or what.

How would you feel?

The o-line spends all game holding this guy up...

Then when MattyBlowsChunks...

They have to take the heat for it.

I dont see how you can say that the line isnt the problem here. Matt doesnt have a history of turnovers and its because up until this year he has always been well protected. Hes getting hit the most in the league right now I would expect anyone outside of Big Ben to fumble the ball if they are taking shots like Matt is taking

Well the O-line is not playing at all; heck as soon as Turner gets the ball not just 1 but 2 Defenders hit him. All Ryan can do is run for his life. They are on them before they can look up to see what is coming. This coaching staff has no plays to slow down the D. So all they do is penetrate the O-line and hit the backfield. That is all it takes to shut the Falcons down. The Falcons do not have many plays to catch the D off guard or take advantage of an aggressive D. The few they have they can’t run properly. It all comes back to poor coaching.

How would you feel?

The o-line spends all game holding this guy up...

Then when MattyBlowsChunks...

They have to take the heat for it.

Wait you really believe that the Oline spends all game holding Matt Ryan up... he is on his *** all game and the front 4 is at him within 2 seconds of the ball being hut

Wait you really believe that the Oline spends all game holding Matt Ryan up... he is on his *** all game and the front 4 is at him within 2 seconds of the ball being hut

Oh come off it Ramona.

MattySpewChunks has the cleanest pocket in the league. If he would cut down on the ridiculous wind up we might be on to something. I have always disagreed with him trying to prove something by trying to go deep. Just stick to the short stuff.

Dude. When is MattyBlewChunks gonna be accountable for something? That's all I wanna know.

He makes all the dough and gets all the credit win the team wins.

But when he blows chunks on the 18 yard line, it's the offensive line's fault.

Que es el problemo?

Matt started off shaky yes, but down the stretch and in the 4th QTR he was lights out and he actually threw the game winning TD pass if you weren't watching. Roddy just dropped it. He could have walked in the end zone

OL is horrible. Matt Ryan will end up getting killed. 13 sacks in 3 games is pathetic. Yet some of these moron's say it's not the OL's fault.

umm.. he is getting kill, he just surviving hit by hit at this point. and don't call them moron's dude.. some of these guy will lower the average IQ of moron's.

Dude. When is MattyBlewChunks gonna be accountable for something? That's all I wanna know.

He makes all the dough and gets all the credit win the team wins.

But when he blows chunks on the 18 yard line, it's the offensive line's fault.

Que es el problemo?

Again I have to agree with you Daddy. Everybody keeps making excuses that the o-line is horrible. Sure, the o-line is beyond horrible but Ryan does not help this at all. When he does have time to throw , he is still staring his receiver down, making bad throws and holding on to the ball too long. Not what I expected from Ryan to start his fourth season.

The Oline has already given up 13 sacks. Only one less than CHI and SEA. They also have allowed 24 QB hits. Only STL and SEA have given up more. We are on pace for 70 sacks and 128 hits. At that rate Kerry Meier will be our starting QB before the bye week. There are 17 teams with more rush yards. What do I think about the execution of our Oline? I'm all for it.

The Oline has already given up 13 sacks. Only one less than CHI and SEA. They also have allowed 24 QB hits. Only STL and SEA have given up more. We are on pace for 70 sacks and 128 hits. At that rate Kerry Meier will be our starting QB before the bye week. There are 17 teams with more rush yards. What do I think about the execution of our Oline? I'm all for it.

Wow. That's a famous quote. Who said that? I don't remember.

Again I have to agree with you Daddy. Everybody keeps making excuses that the o-line is horrible. Sure, the o-line is beyond horrible but Ryan does not help this at all. When he does have time to throw , he is still staring his receiver down, making bad throws and holding on to the ball too long. Not what I expected from Ryan to start his fourth season.

If you have played football you would know when O-line is terrible, it is impossible for QB to scan the field and make adjustments before throwing.

For Ryan as soon as ball is in hands he needs to throw otherwise he is either hit or sacked. What else do you think he will do other than staring at his receiver and make a throw.

If you have played football you would know when O-line is terrible, it is impossible for QB to scan the field and make adjustments before throwing.

For Ryan as soon as ball is in hands he needs to throw otherwise he is either hit or sacked. What else do you think he will do other than staring at his receiver and make a throw.

Thanks for the information.

:lol:

Your comic material is like fine wine.... It only gets better with age.... :lol: I'd say we have the best punter in the league as well while I'm at it....

Hey Hoppy.

Glad you startin to see the light bro. It ain't always easy tryna be the life of party around here. Just want you fellas to know it's nothin personal.

How you likin' the Sig bro?