Good Game Bucs

SaintsH8

I was impressed that the buccies stopped our running game. They did not have much luck with Ice though. The combination of our turnovers and their ability to stop the run was enough for the buccies today. You have to give em credit for that. The 4th down play? That was bush league on the Falcons part! Everyone knew they weren't running the play except the Falcons DL... :lol:

On the other hand, I was impressed with our defense in general. They made Pooh look very ordinary today 0 TDs and 2 INTs 180 yards....

2011-january-8-18-35-12_medium.jpg

seeing as how three of those turnovers were FROM Matty. you may want to rethink your thinking.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I was impressed that the buccies stopped our running game. They did not have much luck with Ice though. The combination of our turnovers and their ability to stop the run was enough for the buccies today. You have to give em credit for that. The 4th down play? That was bush league on the Falcons part! Everyone knew they weren't running the play except the Falcons DL... :lol:

On the other hand, I was impressed with our defense in general. They made Pooh look very ordinary today 0 TDs and 2 INTs 180 yards....

You sir, should up the dosage on the medication that have you on for your delusions!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ya get your assed whipped and can't even man up! PATHETIC! How'd the Redskins do? They win? :P

Man up is being on here. I congratulated the buccies already because they did stop our running game. Azz whipped? Not even close, that is your delusion. You know you were sweating that 4th down play because you did not want the hot hand of Ice back on the ball. Ice did outplay Pooh by a lot but I give the buccies credit, a win is a win!

which is what weve said all along. stop the run and matty melt fails

Man up is being on here. I congratulated the buccies already because they did stop our running game. Azz whipped? Not even close, that is your delusion. You know you were sweating that 4th down play because you did not want the hot hand of Ice back on the ball. Ice did outplay Pooh by a lot but I give the buccies credit, a win is a win!

How did matt outplay Freeman. Freeman won. That is all.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

losing by 3 is getting azz whipped?

not hardly.

Besides I am going to steal JB's line

"The bucs got lucky"

I knew you PUSWAHS wouldn't be able to handle it! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P

SCOREBOARD!!

Keep it coming LOSERS!! :rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

really???

Not is not the attitude you guys take when Ryan wins.

hey Freeman played one of his worse games today..............YET we STILL WON!! What's that tell ya? That we suck? Oh? Okay......... :rolleyes:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

good win bucs. your team made more plays out there and your team played a **** of a game. the falcons got out coached, out played and out hustled today and your team was the better team.

Thanks Dude! It was a great game! I'm just glad we were able to pull it out there at the end! Sad thing is you've got some homies here that think they actually won because Ryan had a lot of yardage in the second half. Actually it's not sad...........IT'S FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!post-2-1080915922.gif

hey Freeman played one of his worse games today..............YET we STILL WON!! What's that tell ya? That we suck? Oh? Okay......... :rolleyes:

Well according to you and other jack holes here when Ryan does not have a great game and he still wins it is because of numerous other factors.

You guys are incredibly inconsistent with how you guys talk about players.

Just like your dumb *** kept calling the falcons " lucky" EVERY TIME we beat the bucs.

Thanks Dude! It was a great game! I'm just glad we were able to pull it out there at the end! Sad thing is you've got some homies here that think they actually won because Ryan had a lot of yardage in the second half. Actually it's not sad...........IT'S FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!post-2-1080915922.gif

again please show us where ANYONE and I mean ANYONE has said the falcons won?

Please show us ANYOINE who who has not given bucs credit for winning a tough game.

please I am begging you put your money where your mouth is and provide some sort of evidence indicating ANYONE has thinks the falcons won because ryan had a lot of yards in the second half.

If not you need to shut the fk up with that sort of stuff.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

just remember JB you still have to come to atlanta.

And I can't ******* wait! Our young defense will be like hardened STEEL by that time! You may want to sit Ryan, you don't want him to hurt his ******! :lol: