If You're Not Fired Up About The Bucs Game...

Dear Enemy

The point is we gotta change the mentality of falcons fans and show support...lose the negative and get fired up.

Even Detroit fans stood by their team and cheered them on the past several years. Atlanta fan support for their teams has always been too fair-weather.

I know there are some die hards that stick to their guns no matter what and back their Falcons. Let those fans Rise up!

I think alot of it may have to do with the number of transplants that move to Atlanta. If you grew up your whole life in Pittsburgh...you're probably not going to just change allegiances but even people born in Georgia that claim to be Falcons fans are really only Falcons fans when they are winning. Even last season with a 13-3 record so many people became even more supportive and then after the loss to the Packers I heard so many people saying the Falcons suck....screw that! 13-3 is nothing to get pissed over and if they go into a season knowing the fans are backing them they will have more confidence and get fired up.

Imagine going on the field knowing in the back of your head that a lot of your hometown fans will turn on you at the drop of a hat.

I am always amped up on ELEVEN when our FALCONS play....And I ALWAYS believe we can win...every single game...and I've been a fan since 81 so I feel it's owed me after all the miserable years this team has put me through...finally we are on the right track and all the negative nancies around here ***** and moan EVEN WHEN WE WIN...it defies logic!

Edited by neatodrum