Has Anyone Heard Any Complaints From....

BigDaddyFalcon21

No, I agree. That call on Abe on Kafka was BS. There was a play earlier where a Philly lineman rolled over and intentionally kicked his legs into Ryan's back. No flag. Kullen Jenkins was just fined $15k for a hit on Ryan that WAS NOT FLAGGED. That's basically the league telling the refs they didn't do their job. I think things will get better in this category. But frankly, I hope it doesn't have to. I hope our OL gets their collective $hit together.

Maybe he can wear a pretty pink dress so other teams will know not to be so rough?

Maybe he can borrow yours.

But seriously, the Refs and the League were so worried about tarnishing the image of the "Dream Team" and their Extreme Makeover Project #7, they weren't paying attention to their jobs.

Maybe he can wear a pretty pink dress so other teams will know not to be so rough?

I somewhat agree with what you are saying, QBs are being puss.ified nowadays...but the point is, that Manning and Brady would get those flags easily..."tuck rule"..lol

everyone knows that call was BS, and its why NE had a shot at the superbowl..people who think otherwise are just kidding themselves