Apparently Playing Football Is Unhealthy For You

I have this occupational health doctor who is also a biochemist. He has some really good cutting-edge information on health which is also a direct contradiction to what much of the FDA claims. He mentioned a number of things that are unhealthy but he said, “continuous aerobic activity is especially unhealthy if you exceed the fat burning range. An occasional sprint is great but sports like football, basketball, soccer where the heart is elevated for extended periods is unhealthy and ultimately causes premature death. What does this have to do with the Falcons? He caught me off guard when he said there is one team the Atlanta Falcons that actually monitor their players heart rate and make rotational decisions based on their heart rate which he thought is probably something we’re going to see a lot more of in the future. It was a 3 hour lecture, but the information and evidence that he presented was incredible and a huge contradiction to the main PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL beliefs. You wouldn’t believe some of the so called healthy foods he claims are actually killing us.

I rememmber hearing about the Falcons players wearing monitors but I didn't get all the details.. Just thought it was interesting and worth sharing.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/atlanta-falcons/falcons-embrace-technology-to-615398.html

Edited by falconsfaninfresno

Players that have Low Body Fat ie the 3% range such as Body Builders run the risk of the body depleating the stores of fat and the feeding off of the muscles.

Also the body convert proteins to a specific sugar that the Brain Requires.

If a player or other Athlete depletes either of these stores they must be replaced.

during the event.

If Brain Sugars are depleting then they can be compensated by ingesting small amounts

of Sugar roughly every 30 minutes.

Gator Aide is so misunderstood.

Why don't you help us out and elaborate?

Grains (including corn) were a the top of his list but here is a web site that is pretty much aligned with what he was speaking about but its not his site. I started eliminating some of the foods he speaks of and I can't tell you the difference it is making...interesting stuff, but makes you wonder about our government.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/

Players that have Low Body Fat ie the 3% range such as Body Builders run the risk of the body depleating the stores of fat and the feeding off of the muscles.

Also the body convert proteins to a specific sugar that the Brain Requires.

If a player or other Athlete depletes either of these stores they must be replaced.

during the event.

If Brain Sugars are depleting then they can be compensated by ingesting small amounts

of Sugar roughly every 30 minutes.

Gator Aide is so misunderstood.

Hey karst41 you're pretty sharp! You're right timing is essential when it comes to sugar anything.

Edited by falconsfaninfresno