Georgia Tech's Stephen Hill: The Next Megatron?

Faithful Falcon

Umm, no.. Awesome catch but there is no equal to what Calvin Johnson did at Tech. Hill would have had nearly 200 yards receiving had he not dropped the wide open pass late in the 4th quarter. That dropped TD pass would have put Tech up by 2 TD's and seal the game. Combined with GT's 3-4 phantom defense, that dropped TD almost cost Tech the game.. I really like the kid and think he will make end up being better that D. Thomas at Tech..

Edited by ramblinwreck9

WRs at Tech will be compared to Megatron the same way RBs at UGA are compared to a certain someone. In all likelihood, there will never be another in either case. But we've had some great RBs and Tech will have their share of great WRs. It's fun to watch. :)

I feel the same way. I always thought UGA has had some great RB's like Hampton, Hearst, Edwards, Moreno, etc. but none compare to Walker. The same could be said about GT and WR's like White, Campbell, Thomas, Hill, etc. but none compare to Johnson.

He's the best receiver playing college football in this state IMO.

after last season let's give him more than a few games before making proclamations like the above. hill has had a great start to the season, but a few games a season doesn't make and there is a freshman (true frosh) who is at uga who imo will be better.

btw i was hoping billy would post that bumble picture with the gt players which was why i put that up..

He's the best receiver playing college football in this state IMO.

orson >

after last season let's give him more than a few games before making proclamations like the above. hill has had a great start to the season, but a few games a season doesn't make and there is a freshman (true frosh) who is at uga who imo will be better.

btw i was hoping billy would post that bumble picture with the gt players which was why i put that up..

not only did I miss the set-up, I'm not even getting the reference. I did find this. Must be shop'd tho.

00019.jpg