Ryan Gives Our Team A Chance To Win More Than Manning Does His Team.

IrishFalco

" stats and moral victories are for losers superbowl trophies are for winners" Foreal can we stop with the player comparisons, Team comparisons and focus on something higher then that say like a....... Lomabardi

pretty sure fans have nothing to do with that brah, that's why we have our statistics.

If you're going to use a previous years stats, why not use entire season? Why not use his 3 year average, why not use his current year stats....oh I know, be ause that would have made you post untrue.

You're looking at one extrapolation of a group of stats and applying that conclusion to an entirely different season, stats don't work that way. I guarantee you that if Brees or Brady were at QB week one against the Bears, it would have given them a better chance to win than Ryan did.

If you're going to use a previous years stats, why not use entire season? Why not use his 3 year average, why not use his current year stats....oh I know, be ause that would have made you post untrue.

You're looking at one extrapolation of a group of stats and applying that conclusion to an entirely different season, stats don't work that way. I guarantee you that if Brees or Brady were at QB week one against the Bears, it would have given them a better chance to win than Ryan did.

BOOM+ SHAKALAKA.

" stats and moral victories are for losers superbowl trophies are for winners" Foreal can we stop with the player comparisons, Team comparisons and focus on something higher then that say like a....... Lomabardi

worst post ever on this board, not even a contest

are you seriously telling me that individual accomplishments of players, as in how THEY actually do are for "losers"..LOL!

I'm pretty sure your own individual accomplishments tell more about you as a player than the whole team's accomplishments, anyone who tells you otherwise is either a complete moron or trying way too hard to sound like a team player..bottom line

Calvin Johnson sucks, but boy that old Limas Sweed is such a great player with that ring...I bet you don't even know what team Sweed got a ring with, which proves my point

It's honestly baffling how people hide behind things like "its a team sport" and end up saying the dumbest things as a result of it.

plus I mean, come on dude...do you really expect us to sit here and talk about "this team won a superbowl" all day, and talk about how "well this obviously doesn't lead to superbowls"..its a team game, 1 piece alone can never do it

pretty sure fans have nothing to do with that brah, that's why we have our statistics.

lol, I've talked to guys who think like he does before..and they act like THEY are winners because they think like that

lmfao, its bad enough to think the team as a whole defines one player, but its even worse to think YOU are a winner because you have some nonsensical line of thinking about other people's accomplishments

worst post ever on this board, not even a contest

are you seriously telling me that individual accomplishments of players, as in how THEY actually do are for "losers"..LOL!

I'm pretty sure your own individual accomplishments tell more about you as a player than the whole team's accomplishments, anyone who tells you otherwise is either a complete moron or trying way too hard to sound like a team player..bottom line

Calvin Johnson sucks, but boy that old Limas Sweed is such a great player with that ring...I bet you don't even know what team Sweed got a ring with, which proves my point

It's honestly baffling how people hide behind things like "its a team sport" and end up saying the dumbest things as a result of it.

plus I mean, come on dude...do you really expect us to sit here and talk about "this team won a superbowl" all day, and talk about how "well this obviously doesn't lead to superbowls"..its a team game, 1 piece alone can never do it

Yes I am saying that. I'm just saying say we playing in a superbowl Roddy has over 300 yards recieving but we lose... in the end don't nobody care that Roddy had over 300 yards recieving, I'm pretty sure Roderick would tell you that.

Are Calvin and Roddy Individual Losers of course not they do their thing.

Why do I give a crap about Roddy's stats, If the FALCONS aren't winning players come and go

What I said isn't dumb at all. Peace Brother Go get you a Frosty Libation you seemed upset.

Yes I am saying that. I'm just saying say we playing in a superbowl Roddy has over 300 yards recieving but we lose... in the end don't nobody care that Roddy had over 300 yards recieving, I'm pretty sure Roderick would tell you that.

Are Calvin and Roddy Individual Losers of course not they do their thing.

Why do I give a crap about Roddy's stats, If the FALCONS aren't winning players come and go

What I said isn't dumb at all. Peace Brother Go get you a Frosty Libation you seemed upset.

the way you said it made it sound like you think individual accomplishments are for "losers"...which would be very dumb to think..and yes I have heard people who actually say that

players may tell the media they care about nothing other than winning, but its a lie...if they don't care about stats, it just means they can share..and/or they don't think stats tell the real story...but they have ways of judging themselves, and believe me..they care about it,whatever they judge their abilities/performance by......if they didn't, they wouldn't have ever gotten good enough to reach the NFL

they lie because opening up about that is frowned upon for whatever dumb reason...I have discussed this topic many times, and fans have thrown menstrual fits about it...acting like caring about something other than winning means you couldn't care about the team winning at all, which is obviously not true

Roddy himself on top 100 players has said he thinks he should be ranked right up there with the top receivers, and that he cares about how good HE himself is..he cares about winning as well ofcourse..but for every player, both of them matter