We Could Go To The Cellar Tomorrow

Yall boys are still frettin over Vick and the Eaglets.

We have a division game tomorrow.

I believe three NFCS teams will win tomorrow.

My only question is who will win the ATL@TB game.

Most of our fans have already penciled it in.

I think it will be an all out battle.

We could go to the cellar tomorrow if we don't take care of business.

We definitely need a win Sunday. An impressive win would be nice.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree FFS1970, trust me!

No win is guaranteed by any definition of the word; however, if we come out and play a complete game (something we have not done in some time, I think the Ravens game), then I will be happy win or lose because as stated earlier nothing is guaranteed. WIth the team we have and the team they have, if we do come out in this manner, it is always almost a guaranteed win. We definitely need to come out like we did Sunday minus the TOs and shanking of punts.

Even if we do lose, its still the beginning of the season... the middle of our season isn't guaranteed wins, but they are a whooollleee lot easier. if we can go 5-3 in the first half of the season which is completely attainable, we would be all right. Weeks 10-14 we should go 5-0. If can beat NO at least once, that makes 11 wins and playoffs. Losing this week and being in the cellar isn't that bad.

I think we need to pounce on them early. Take some shots deep to back them up and run it early and often. Look at how AP ran on them last week. Pound them early and take some play action max protect shots deep

If our defense comes out hot like they did vs the Eagles, they could pin the Bucs down early. The X-Factor is the third quarter

We could end up tied in the cellar with the Panties tomorrow.

I don't really think many realize that.

That wouldn't be a good start. Not with our schedule.

It's hard to win on the road folks. Trust me.

We are the only NFCS team on the road tomorrow.

If we go to the cellar will yall boys be able to handle it?

I don't think so.

we were in the cellar prior to the the eagles game, we'll be ok.

OK.

I think Raheem's boys will try to bring a can of whoop as. Trust me on this one folks.

We better dam well figure that Oline, Secondary and Kicker bush it out tomorrow.

If we don't? Get ready for a message board melt down and a slew of Sucs, Aints and Pantie trolls,

OK.

I think Raheem's boys will try to bring a can of whoop as. Trust me on this one folks.

We better dam well figure that Oline and Secondary bush it out tomorrow.

If we don't? Get ready for a message board melt down and a slew of Sucs, Aints and Pantie trolls,

i would imagine they would try to bring one. i don't see them laying down after we have taken it to them 5 times in a row.

Raheem never lays down for us. They bring it hard. It's just never been quite enough.

In a battle of heroes, we have more.

(yes, I realize I'm confident. I also realize it has no bearing at all on the performance of the team.)

I only pray Smitty, MM and BVG are more confident.

I really hope their players can execute their game plans.

If not? Cellar.

Followed by Aint, Suc and Pantie trolls for one to three weeks. If not more.

Yall ready?

I don't think so..

We could end up tied in the cellar with the Panties tomorrow.

I don't really think many realize that.

It's hard to win on the road folks. Trust me.

We are the only NFCS team on the road tomorrow.

If we go to the cellar will yall boys be able to handle it?

I don't think so.

I completely agree. ...it's not a MUST win but, a CRITICAL game in which we MUST get a "W"

This way...we are always in control of our own destiny.

Edited by mattyicefalcon

If we don't beat their @$$, we should be ashamed of ourselves, we are better than them at every position except LT and punter. We need to go into this game and take no prisoners. If we have another 3rd quarter lull, our scheme needs to be reevaluated. I'm serious, no excuse to let this fraud of a team even hang in the game.

We need to make a statement. Not just win the game, but destroy them.

We could also be alone at the top with a win and a NO loss

True. But with a loss we could be in the cellar by 7:30 pm EST.

We need to win this game.

We are supposed to be the cream of the NFCS crop.

If we are, win or go to the cellar.

If not? Cellar dwellers with a daunted schedule coming up.

Yall ready for that?

I don't think so.

It's amazing to me just how empty so many glasses are around. If we win this game we are no worse than tied for first and yes, if we lose, we are in last place, but just how many games behind? Seems to me like it is way to early in the season to be waving the white flag. By the way, I see us winning this game tomorrow by 10. Let's go Falcons!

If we don't beat their @$$, we should be ashamed of ourselves, we are better than them at every position except LT and punter. We need to go into this game and take no prisoners. If we have another 3rd quarter lull, our scheme needs to be reevaluated. I'm serious, no excuse to let this fraud of a team even hang in the game.

We need to make a statement. Not just win the game, but destroy them.

I totally agree. We need to stick with our ground & pound methods rather then forcing "explosive" plays. Spread the offense, use the No huddle avoid bone headed penalties & big plays will result by itself.

Edited by mattyicefalcon