Falcons Cb Dunta Robinson To Be Publicly Hanged For Illegal Hit

DelawareFalcFan

You are considering this link a big deal? Most big media sites and channels I see are not even thinking about it anymore.

Unless Dunta does something else to arise them, his hit last week is old news.

If we play the Eaglettes in the play-offs, they will be talking about it. Big time.

But i love it.

I love having the defense that will knock you the @#*& out!

That's three players in the past two years, two by Robinson.

You better believe it's a big deal in that Eagirls locker room. Trust me.

If we play the Eaglettes in the play-offs, they will be talking about it. Big time.

But i love it.

Its just the onion guys. When i was in Ga i never had even heard of it. Then i come out here to colorado and its free at every newsstand. Its all a farce. If they're knocking on anyone its the league.

That was a waist. Is that show for real? Hmmm, both of them look like bags of crapola.

The way I see it, it's football. No one was babying Ryan when he was getting get hit late or getting hit helmet to helmet. Not even a flag. So screw them. And then when it counted, Maclin dropped that game ending slant pass that hit him right in the chest. I wonder how much of that drop was because he was expecting to get popped again by Dunta.

So yeah, I'm not saying take someone out without remorse and with intent, but hey, once in a while, drill someone so they'll stop kicking your behind and respect that you can hold your own.

celtik

But i love it.

not its not..Jackson wasn't looking and Maclin was still trying to catch the ball when he was hit..NOBODY is ashamed of being hit hard when they were focusing on the ball and not the tackler, because they know anybody can light someone up in that situation

the only reason they would talk about it is because they think it was dirty...safeties jack up guys who aren't looking all the time,its nothing to talk about...because they know they don't have to worry about the guy deflecting off a sloppy shoulder tackle

guys who make a big deal of those hits usually aren't that good..bottom line, you have to focus on the legit battles of the game for what makes you a good player

Maclin caught the ball DESPITE the hit, the goal of the hit(I hope) is to make him not catch it..and he did...catching it despite the hit is the only impressive thing about that play. Maclin wasn't looking, didn't have a chance to make yards after the hit, therefore there isn't a real battle with the hit..nobody in Philly cares or is ashamed of Maclin and Jackson because of those hits

That was a waist. Is that show for real? Hmmm, both of them look like bags of crapola.

The way I see it, it's football. No one was babying Ryan when he was getting get hit late or getting hit helmet to helmet. Not even a flag. So screw them. And then when it counted, Maclin dropped that game ending slant pass that hit him right in the chest. I wonder how much of that drop was because he was expecting to get popped again by Dunta.

So yeah, I'm not saying take someone out without remorse and with intent, but hey, once in a while, drill someone so they'll stop kicking your behind and respect that you can hold your own.

celtik

if a guy is killing you through the air, make him catch it after being lit up..I get that

but I hate the idea that blindsiding a guy is some accomplishment..as I said in my previous post, its not an accomplishment unless its a man on man battle where both have a chance at it

sure, make a guy think about you hitting him..why not..but don't act like its some accomplishment to blindside a guy, whatever you think of it, its still not an accomplishment, because anyone can blindside somebody..they aren't looking, and don't have the chance to try to fight and make yards

there is no evidence that says Maclin dropped it because of Dunta..he was falling to the ground on the drop, and he caught the ball after Dunta hit him