Don't Misunderstand Me

Knight of God

I love this team and I believe they have every ability to dominate in this league. I DO have something very serious to say and I'm done until Sunday night/Monday morning...

If something isn't done to protect Ryan...If we don't make the necessary adjustments and/or pick up a LT, we will be making adjustments with a FA QB before year's end.

That is all.

Yeah, the OL situation is scary. At the very least we need to stay in the no-huddle because that's the only time I've seen where Matt's not getting crushed every other play.

The need to do something. When I saw Matt on the Rapid Report with an injured knee I started getting a bit nervous. He's a tough Irishman, but Irish or not we need to protect him. QB's are always tough as nails until they get hurt!

I love this team and I believe they have every ability to dominate in this league. I DO have something very serious to say and I'm done until Sunday night/Monday morning...

If something isn't done to protect Ryan...If we don't make the necessary adjustments and/or pick up a LT, we will be making adjustments with a FA QB before year's end.

That is all.

3 time pro bowler - Pat Williams is still available! from vikings who will easiy blend in our system & with Ray Edwards & John Abraham.

Whats wrong with his post? All of them are career backups.

Agenda Trolls. Takes a post about issues we are concerned about, and turns them into an indictment of TD or Matt Ryan, when that's not what we are talking about. Every post he makes is either an attack on the organization or a slight on our QB.

Every GM has misses, and considering our Track record the last 3 years, especially in the context of the previous 45, we should be thrilled with the job TD and Matt has done.

my main concern = Kicker Matt Bosher! He's such a wanker!!

I always cringe when he's about to kick the ball......I sincerely hope Im wrong but this kid will cost us some vital games on road.

Yeah, he's had 6 games to prove he can hack it in the NFL, including the preseason, and I've seen very little. I'm stunned we haven't brought in a punter. I get we drafted him, but jeez, if you want to develop him, put him on the PS where he's less of a liability.

Yeah, he's had 6 games to prove he can hack it in the NFL, including the preseason, and I've seen very little. I'm stunned we haven't brought in a punter. I get we drafted him, but jeez, if you want to develop him, put him on the PS where he's less of a liability.

I'm wondering if he looks much better in practice than he does in the game and he just has to get used the the speed of the NFL.

That is all.

To my dismay you speak the cold hard truth. If we are not able to at least slow the pass rush Matt will be hurt! How long? Can't say, but he can not continue to absorb these brutal hits!

Edited by TeamPlayer1

I think the near-injury to Ryan last week was the wake-up call those guys needed.

They went out and drove the field twice to win the ballgame. They outlasted the Eagles pass rush.

To me that showed alot, although they would probably be the first to say they still need alot of work. And i would agree.

I dont understand the Baker hate though. Toughest position in the NFL.

You guys wanted the explosive offense. Well, alot of times that leaves your LT one on one with the best pass rushers in the league, and your QB prone to taking hits.

McClure coming back will help set the young guys straight.